Target a Runner or Selection Guardian Automation Bot

MickyB

Just not been on the forum for a while. Up to about my 1000th automation trial lol. Looking for that golden ticket.

Ive come back to this automation.

So I only want to target the first fave inplay but if its last traded price was 1.5 or less. So I should add the "fixed odds" condition on the "lay bet" rule?

I thought it would go into the "set signal" rule as a condition.

Thanks
MickyB

should also mention that I would place the lay bet at "best market price"
Dallas

MickyB wrote:Just not been on the forum for a while. Up to about my 1000th automation trial lol. Looking for that golden ticket.
Unlike Willy Wonka there's more than 5 to be had from trading, its just you dont get the pleasure of eating chocolate while you look for one :lol:
MickyB wrote:So I only want to target the first fave inplay but if its last traded price was 1.5 or less. So I should add the "fixed odds" condition on the "lay bet" rule?

I thought it would go into the "set signal" rule as a condition.
I see what you mean now, yes if you only want to set the signal when it has traded in a range or below X odds add the condtion/s to the signal rule type.
Ie, want to signal when fav but only if traded between 2.0 & 1.5

But if you wanted to place a bet at a later time when its in another poisition and in a range then the conds would go on the back or lay rule type.
Ie, was fav now drifted to 3rd fav so wantr to lay but only if odds still below 4.0 etc
MickyB

lol. No but if I do find a ticket i`ll be eating chocolate for the rest of my life, on a balcony in Jamaica.

Yes that spot on. Just wanted to target the 1st inplay when between x odds range. Thank you.

Are you ok for a PM? I came across something interesting on automation and not sure how it works.
Dallas

No problem just send it through, im about to call it a night but will get back to you in the morning
cognac47

Dallas
I've adapted your template to put a signal on back 2nd & 3rd favs if either becomes fav within certain fixed odds parameters.
It them places a back bet with offset and greening.

I want to set a further rule/signal to lay the selection if it's price drifts out to 16 for more than 3 seconds during the course of the race.
Is this possible?
Dallas

cognac47 wrote:Dallas
I've adapted your template to put a signal on back 2nd & 3rd favs if either becomes fav within certain fixed odds parameters.
It them places a back bet with offset and greening.

I want to set a further rule/signal to lay the selection if it's price drifts out to 16 for more than 3 seconds during the course of the race.
Is this possible?
Yes you can do this too it, if you download and copy the contents of this file to the one your using
viewtopic.php?f=43&t=11954

Then in the conditions change the -£5 green all profit cond to a fixed odds condition greater than 16.

As a extra safety you could possibly also add a matched bet cond is = to 1 and a signal set cond with the name of the signal you have been setting in the original part of the rule.
cognac47

Fantastic. Thanks Dallas
gooner7165

Hi Dallas

I am backing with offset a selection in play after certain conditions are met.
How do I make sure the back bet is fully matched before it triggers the offset lay bet? I have batches set to 1.

Many Thanks
Dallas

gooner7165 wrote:
Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:35 pm
Hi Dallas

I am backing with offset a selection in play after certain conditions are met.
How do I make sure the back bet is fully matched before it triggers the offset lay bet? I have batches set to 1.

Many Thanks
You just need to enable the fill/kill option,

That will delay the offset until the opening bet is filled

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Horse racing - In-running”