Back all Runners if They Trade Below 3.0 Automation Bot

Dallas

Seaside Boy wrote:
Thu Feb 28, 2019 4:34 pm
Hi,

I'm looking to set up or modify a lay bot (I know this one is a back bot), but on similar lines & can't see one already set up (if there is, then my apologies for not looking close enough).
I want to catch drifting selections that have already traded below a price (for example - say 4.0) and are now trading above that (I don't just want to lay anything and everything above 4.0, as that'll catch the SP outsiders which I don't want to do).
This bot looks like what I'm trying to achieve - albeit in reverse.
Could this be modified to achieve what I'm looking for?

Thanks.
I think this one is what you're looking for?
viewtopic.php?f=52&t=12359
Seaside Boy

Many thanks!
galwaygunner

Dallas wrote:
Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:47 pm
gibby wrote:
Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:29 pm
Hi Dallas,
Is it possible to modify this rule(s) to place a bet in running on the first horse to reach 1.5 instead of 3.0 and also to place a max of 2 bets per race, if so could you help please and describe how.
thanks in advance
Cheers
On the back bet rule start by changing the number of triggers from 6 to 2 on the general tab
Then on the parameters tab change 'place at' from 3.0 to 1.5
And on the conditions tab change the fixed odds condition from 3.05 to 1.51

that will do it
I have used these settings but it only backs one horse at 1.5, how can i back any horse that touches 1.5?
mickypaul72

Use applies to ANY on the selection tab
Jasonffc1

Hello,

If I want to do this but only horses that bsp is 10.0 or lower, what do I have to change?

Thanks
Dallas

Jasonffc1 wrote:
Sun May 03, 2020 2:04 pm
Hello,

If I want to do this but only horses that bsp is 10.0 or lower, what do I have to change?

Thanks
The fixed odds condition on the signal rule
Jasonffc1

Sorry I didn't explain it properly. I want to lay at a certain price in running but only if their BSP was 8.0 or lower.

I have changed the set signal to actual sp to 8.0 lower and any selection is that right? Do I need to change number of times it triggers?
Dallas

Jasonffc1 wrote:
Sun May 03, 2020 2:17 pm
Sorry I didn't explain it properly. I want to lay at a certain price in running but only if their BSP was 8.0 or lower.

I have changed the set signal to actual sp to 8.0 lower and any selection is that right? Do I need to change number of times it triggers?
It depends how many you want it to lay
Jasonffc1

Sorry I meant back not lay. I have no maximum, so far I have changed the Set Signal to Any selection, changed the condition to actual Sp lower than 8.0 and any selection. Then on the back all rule I have changed parameters fixed price to what I want and condition updated the last traded price and the signal set condition matches the set signal. Is this right?
Do I need to change the set signal rule trigger from 1 to something higher to include all the horses under 8.0 BSP? it was set at 1 on the fav previously.

Thanks
Dallas

Jasonffc1 wrote:
Sun May 03, 2020 2:54 pm
Sorry I meant back not lay. I have no maximum, so far I have changed the Set Signal to Any selection, changed the condition to actual Sp lower than 8.0 and any selection. Then on the back all rule I have changed parameters fixed price to what I want and condition updated the last traded price and the signal set condition matches the set signal. Is this right?
Do I need to change the set signal rule trigger from 1 to something higher to include all the horses under 8.0 BSP? it was set at 1 on the fav previously.

Thanks
You dont need a back all rule unless you want to back every runner as soon as your conditions are met?

If you type out exactly what you are after it'll be easier to advise the changes required
Jasonffc1

Hello,

Sorry for the late reply Dallas, I just want it to back any horse that hits 1.49 in running.

Thanks
mickypaul72

I think this should be fairly straightforward:

Place Back Bet
Applied to ANY selection
Number of place bet triggers 7 (or whatever you want)
Re arm 2seconds (or whatever you want)

Number of place bet triggers condition on SELECTION is equal to 0
Fixed odds condition is less than 1.49
kearnseyuk

Hi Folks

I'm trying to add to this automation so instead of just backing any horse that trades below 3, it also backs them if they trade at 2, and 1.5 etc. I;ve added addtional rules, but it only seems to fire on the 3.0 rule and not the rest. Im not sure what I need to change to make it recognise the other rules.
Thanks
Dallas

kearnseyuk wrote:
Thu May 14, 2020 2:12 pm
Hi Folks

I'm trying to add to this automation so instead of just backing any horse that trades below 3, it also backs them if they trade at 2, and 1.5 etc. I;ve added addtional rules, but it only seems to fire on the 3.0 rule and not the rest. Im not sure what I need to change to make it recognise the other rules.
Thanks
It uses a number of place bets triggers condition is = 0
To ensure only one bet is triggered per runner, to do what you want will require quite a few changes, begining by removing this and replacing it with a signal set condition

Then on the original back @ 3 rule go onto the signal tab and set a signal on the selection (give it a name something like 'one')
Then on the signal set condition set it to test the signal for the selection named 'one' is NOT set with a value

Then repeat this for your other rules this time using 'two' as your signal name for the second rule and so on
kearnseyuk

Many thanks Dallas......... will have a play.

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Horse racing - In-running”