Create a No Lose Trade on Fav and Profit on the Field Guardian Automation Bot

Dallas

cmuddle wrote:
Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:50 pm
How can one set up this way of staking on one click screen?
I tried it with manually placing bets with offset bets and the staking was set to back and lay liability but still the profit was on the traded horse rather than on the field.

I just want to have the profit on the field and no loss on the traded horse. Is that possible?

Many Thanks

Dallas wrote:
Tue May 09, 2017 10:14 pm
cybernet69 wrote:
Tue May 09, 2017 8:23 pm
Hi Dallas,

Can this work the other way too. Whereby you initially place a £10 lay liability bet on the favourite and then place a £10 back liability bet 15 ticks above BSP ?

Thanks,

Mark
Yes it doesn't matter which way around ther are placed as long as the staking method by liability (back & lay) is used and the same 'Seed' stake is selected for both bets
As long as you have the staking method by liability (back & lay) chosen you can do this on either the ladder or one-click screen
viewtopic.php?f=47&t=13551
fabio1306

fabio1306 wrote:
Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:23 pm
Hi,

I am trying to use this bot but sometimes the favourite never reach the right odd to have a lay bet. In that case I need to set a stop loss, could you please check file attached and tell me if it's correct? Thanks
Thanks to everyone for help :|
joshharris

Can someone help me out with this automated system.

I done a bit of research and wanted to try it out but am only new to this and can't get my head around creating the rules to make it work.

I want to place a back bet in play on the favourite, but for it only to trigger if the in play odds go into at least 50% of the price when it jumped so for example:

Horse 1 jumps at $2, gets the box seat in a race and market confidence goes up so the price goes into $1.50 in play. The bot will then trigger a bet at the odds of $1.50. If it does not reach $1.50 or goes out in price the bot will then not trigger and no bet will be placed.

If soemone could please help me automate this i'd really appreciate it and give your opinions as well if youd like.

Thanks,

Josh.
Dallas

joshharris wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:52 am
Can someone help me out with this automated system.

I done a bit of research and wanted to try it out but am only new to this and can't get my head around creating the rules to make it work.

I want to place a back bet in play on the favourite, but for it only to trigger if the in play odds go into at least 50% of the price when it jumped so for example:

Horse 1 jumps at $2, gets the box seat in a race and market confidence goes up so the price goes into $1.50 in play. The bot will then trigger a bet at the odds of $1.50. If it does not reach $1.50 or goes out in price the bot will then not trigger and no bet will be placed.

If soemone could please help me automate this i'd really appreciate it and give your opinions as well if youd like.

Thanks,

Josh.
This thread has some useful links that should get you started down the right path
viewtopic.php?f=37&t=11396

There isn't a direct way to do what your asking so you would need to use what i call a 'Marker' bet but its quiet straight forward to set up.
Start by creating a lay rule and place at 50% actual SP

Then on your back bet rule add a 'unmatched bets condition' on selection = 0

Basically you back can only then fire after your lay has been matched - meaning the price is at or below 50% its actual SP
captainbang

Hi,

I have just tried this bot and have noticed that odds on horses kill you if the lay bet doesn't match so I edited the file so that only horses with odds of 2.04 or above will be backed and this worked, but... The lay bet still gets placed now

I cant figure out how i stop this if someone could please help.

To stop the back bet being placed I set a condition which I have listed below if required.

condition type = fixed odds condition
selection = current
the selections last traded price is greater than 2.04

I was thinking of just doing the same for the lay condition but set it at 15 ticks lower than the back bet condition, but not sure.

Please advise

Thanks
Dallas

captainbang wrote:
Fri May 04, 2018 11:48 pm
Hi,

I have just tried this bot and have noticed that odds on horses kill you if the lay bet doesn't match so I edited the file so that only horses with odds of 2.04 or above will be backed and this worked, but... The lay bet still gets placed now

I cant figure out how i stop this if someone could please help.

To stop the back bet being placed I set a condition which I have listed below if required.

condition type = fixed odds condition
selection = current
the selections last traded price is greater than 2.04

I was thinking of just doing the same for the lay condition but set it at 15 ticks lower than the back bet condition, but not sure.

Please advise

Thanks
You can add a condition to the lay rule like
'number of place bet triggers condition'
on market
is greater than 0

And that will stop the lay being placed if no prior bets have been triggered
Mattlindsay

Hi All,

I would like to test this bot from 5 minutes before the off then going in play if not matched before the off can someone tell me what to change in order for the bot to do this.

Thanks

Matt
Dallas

Mattlindsay wrote:
Tue May 08, 2018 1:57 pm
Hi All,

I would like to test this bot from 5 minutes before the off then going in play if not matched before the off can someone tell me what to change in order for the bot to do this.

Thanks

Matt
Just change the arm times of the rules and add a 'keep all unmatched bets' rule
cmuddle

Hi Dallas,

how would it be possible to Green out if the traded horse is about to win so instead of to end up with 0 one can make some profit at the end.

For example if the traded horse goes lower than 1.40 after the trade is done and so not to green out too early but only if the horse is about too win. Because after this trade is done you make profit only if this horse loses.

I hope you understand what I mean.

Thanks a lot
Dallas

cmuddle wrote:
Thu Jun 21, 2018 7:44 pm
Hi Dallas,

how would it be possible to Green out if the traded horse is about to win so instead of to end up with 0 one can make some profit at the end.

For example if the traded horse goes lower than 1.40 after the trade is done and so not to green out too early but only if the horse is about too win. Because after this trade is done you make profit only if this horse loses.

Thanks a lot
Yes, you could add a 'Close trade on selection with greening' rule with a fixed odds condition to trigger it when the odds were < 1.4 (or whatever you want)

From the moment the lay bet is matched the profit will start reducing down until it gets to £0 at 1.01 so you can green up and take a profit on all at anytime you want
cmuddle

Dallas wrote:
Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:32 pm
cmuddle wrote:
Hi Dallas,

Thanks a lot
Yes, you could add a 'Close trade on selection with greening' rule with a fixed odds condition to trigger it when the odds were < 1.4 (or whatever you want)

From the moment the lay bet is matched the profit will start reducing down until it gets to £0 at 1.01 so you can green up and take a profit on all at anytime you want
Thanks Dallas, If the lay bet is matched the trade is already closed, not sure if it will work. But If I use Green All Positions instead with Conditions - Matched Bets on Selection is more than 1, LTP lower than 1.4, will that work?
Dallas

cmuddle wrote:
Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:50 am
Dallas wrote:
cmuddle wrote:
Hi Dallas,

Thanks a lot

Thanks Dallas, If the lay bet is matched the trade is already closed, not sure if it will work. But If I use Green All Positions instead with Conditions - Matched Bets on Selection is more than 1, LTP lower than 1.4, will that work?
When the lay is matched yes it is closed (you have zero loss on that runner) but it is not greened up so you can still spread the profit equally if you wish by following the details in my last message

If you don't place the lay and just look to back then green up at <1.4 its effectively a large B2L trade you are doing
cmuddle

Dallas wrote:
Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:14 am
cmuddle wrote:
Dallas wrote:

When the lay is matched yes it is closed (you have zero loss on that runner) but it is not greened up so you can still spread the profit equally if you wish by following the details in my last message

If you don't place the lay and just look to back then green up at <1.4 its effectively a large B2L trade you are doing
What I am trying is to green up after the lay bet is matched but only if the traded horse will be close to winning. How can I set the green up rule correctly so that it does fire only when this horse trades below 1.4? I don’t want to Green out if the horse is losing because the profit will be bigger. What would be the right Conditions and which Selection?
Dallas

cmuddle wrote:
Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:06 am
Dallas wrote:
cmuddle wrote:

What I am trying is to green up after the lay bet is matched but only if the traded horse will be close to winning. How can I set the green up rule correctly so that it does fire only when this horse trades below 1.4? I don’t want to Green out if the horse is losing because the profit will be bigger. What would be the right Conditions and which Selection?
That was what the instructions I gave in my first reply too you were for
mcgoo

cmuddle wrote:
Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:06 am
Dallas wrote:
cmuddle wrote:

Not read the whole thread..but looks like you re looking for (condition) when the selection's (where matched bet >x) lay price is less than 1.40.You might add that the 2nd fav's back price is > x ( 3?)
Edit:you could kick off a recording of a stored value recording the LTP (below 1.4) every second after x bets matched then have a bet fire when stored value signal is => y (5 secs at that price?) & Lay Price is less than 1.4 etc...to make sure LTP is consistent..just a thought off the top of my head :geek:

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Horse racing - In-running”