Back 2nd Runner to Trade Below 2.0 Guardian Automation Bot

iangrant230

I have the bot set to back the first horse to hit 1.8 i have the stop loss set but i find quite often the stop loss is triggered but then the horse is backed in again and goes on to win. Rather than push the stop loss even further out or take it off altogether can you set the bot to back again if the stop loss is triggered and then the horse hits the 1.8 again?
Dallas

iangrant230 wrote:
Sun Oct 07, 2018 5:39 pm
I have the bot set to back the first horse to hit 1.8 i have the stop loss set but i find quite often the stop loss is triggered but then the horse is backed in again and goes on to win. Rather than push the stop loss even further out or take it off altogether can you set the bot to back again if the stop loss is triggered and then the horse hits the 1.8 again?
It could be done but what happens if the stop is hit again will you be backing a 3rd time or a 4th?
Exiting and re-entering like this will be a big drain on your bank as even the eventual winners may not be in profit depending how may time you exited and re-entered
iangrant230

thats okay im only experimenting this with small stakes to see how it plays out but cant figure out how to do it. If you could post some instruction that would be great
mickypaul72

You are welcome to play around with this file. It places a signal on the first horse to trade below 1.99 and excludes that runner from the race then places a back bet on the second runner trading below 1.6.

You can chop and change the rule however you want.

Good Luck
Back 2nd Runner.baf
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
poison17

hi.

I need some help with a bot based on this one. I lost myself in conditions and everything, I can't make it work at I wanted to.

So... what I need to do :

Initial conditions :
1) Minimum 5 horses in race
2) Minimum traded price for fav horse is 1.7 before start the race.

What I want to do IN-PLAY
1) To signal the first horse that get to 1.4 , and back it at 1.1 with 1 pound . From my tests , my bot always manage to do this and get odds between 1.1 and 1.4
2) To signal the 2nd horse to get to 1.5 odds (the new fav) , and back it at 1.1 odd with 5 pounds . My bot manage to do that also get odds between 1.1 and 1.4 . The single condition here , is to back the horse ONLY if is different to horse 1 , normally.
3) To signal the 3rd horse to get to 1.5 odds and back it at 1.1 with 25 pounds. I didn't manage to do that. And I want to back it also with 1.1 odd, EVEN if is the horse number 1 to get back in the race , so, I want to back the horse 3 with the condition to be different to to horse 2.

Also.. my bot that I am using, which I attached, doesn't seems to consider the PRE-PLAY conditions at all, the bot is placing bets in any race....

From my tests today (not to mention past days) , in 14 races :
1st to get to 1.4 won ... 9 races
1st to get to 1.4 , then 2nd horse get also to 1.5 and won.. only 1 race.
1st to get to 1.4 , then 2nd horse get also to 1.5 .. and still won the 1st horse (drift to odd 5-6 , and back to odd 1.5, and then won) .. 4 races .... So that's why I need to back the 3rd horse

So... if anyone can help me and figure this out for me, please do so :)

here is my current bot :
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

I don't have BA open at the moment to download and look through the file but you might be able to fix it from this first

For your initial conditions use a set/modify signal rule armed just before the off and add those two conditions, on the signal tab use 'set signal on market' (call it true)

Then on your back bet rules add a signal set condition
is the signal named 'true'
Set with a Value

For your in play bets you could do what you need without signals and just by using 'Number of place bet triggers condition'

On rule 1 the condition isn't required

On rule 2 you would use this rule as
Number of place bet triggers condition
on selection is equal to 0

On rule 1 you would use this rule as
Number of place bet triggers condition
on market is equal to 2

That should do it for you
poison17

ok, thanks, I did the modifications and will test tomorrow . thanks a lot once again.

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Horse racing - In-running”