Lay Fav if 2nd Fav Gets Within 1 Odds of Fav Guardian Automation Bot

Dallas

NeilSpence wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 2:04 pm
Hi Dallas,
Still trying to work out how to adjust the files.
How do I alter this file so it only lays the fav if a 2nd runner hits £2.50 rather than within 1 as it is currently set.
I would like to only lay the fav if it has hit less than say £2.30.
No greening up is required.
Are those 3 simple adjustments ?
Thanks,
Neil
Yes, that's straight forward, you would just need 2 x Fixed odds conditions adding to the lay rule
1st to test the price of the fav is <2.30
2nd to test the price of the 2nd fav is <2.50
NeilSpence

I am trying to use the Keep it simple method. I have tried to simplify what I want to do but it doesnt seem to lay the fav.
I reckon my new basic method is to just lay the original fav when a second horse comes into £2.70.
I have made the lay price to be at 5.1 as I know the price may have jumped up by that point.(Is that the best thing to make sure the lay gets caught.)
Is there something that is incorrect in my file for it not to lay the fav?
Thanks
New Plan 3.2.19.baf
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

NeilSpence wrote:
Sun Feb 03, 2019 4:01 pm
I am trying to use the Keep it simple method. I have tried to simplify what I want to do but it doesnt seem to lay the fav.
I reckon my new basic method is to just lay the original fav when a second horse comes into £2.70.
I have made the lay price to be at 5.1 as I know the price may have jumped up by that point.(Is that the best thing to make sure the lay gets caught.)
Is there something that is incorrect in my file for it not to lay the fav?
Thanks

New Plan 3.2.19.baf
As far as I can see there only one small error, which is you're applying the lay rule to the fav

As your already setting a signal on the fav at the start of the race your lay rule can be applied to ANY selection and the signal condition you have will ensure it finds the fav from the start of the race.
awhit66

Hi Dallas

This automation is working well, so thanks

Question. Is there a condition I can add for a stop loss or back the clear favourite, so either way the loss would be small

Regards
Andy
Dallas

awhit66 wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 6:26 pm
Hi Dallas

This automation is working well, so thanks

Question. Is there a condition I can add for a stop loss or back the clear favourite, so either way the loss would be small

Regards
Andy
You would need to add another rule (rather than a condition), the following thread explains how and what to add, there's also a link to an example file you can download and copy into this file if you still get stuck
viewtopic.php?f=47&t=11488

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Horse racing - In-running”