Dutch Front 3 in Betting if Their IP% is Between 65%-80% Guardian Automation Bot

Dallas

davefleming2000 wrote:
Thu May 10, 2018 5:00 pm
Hi Dallas,
I am using small bets in live mode and it's working fine. There was a bet not matched the other day so I added a rule to keep all unmatched bets. It happened again today and of course there's the possibilty it would not be matched in play. Is there something I can add to prevent this?
Thanks & regards
Dave
On the parameters tab of the three dutch rules if you use global settings and select 'stop on opening bet'
That will tell it to take the best price if it moves by the number of ticks you set.
So if you specify 4 ticks and the bet is placed at 5.6, if the price shortens to 5.2 it will take that price.

It can still be used with your current keep bets etc
davefleming2000

Done. Many thanks.
gooner7165

Hi Dallas

I'm trying to set up a rules file that triggers a back bet on the in running favourite if it's IP% goes above X.
i've been wrestling with it for a while, was hoping you could point me in the right direction.

Many Thanks
Dallas

gooner7165 wrote:
Mon Aug 06, 2018 6:07 pm
Hi Dallas

I'm trying to set up a rules file that triggers a back bet on the in running favourite if it's IP% goes above X.
i've been wrestling with it for a while, was hoping you could point me in the right direction.

Many Thanks
You will need to start with a 'Set/Modify Stored Value' and have it trigger every second
and on the stored value tab use the following

Fav SV.JPG

Then add a 'Stored value condition' to your back bet rule to test the stored value named (what ever you called it)
is greater than 'X'
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
gooner7165

Thank You
gooner7165

Hi Dallas

I don't appear to have the "the Back Book % of a selection" in the drop down menu in the stored value options?

Regards
gooner7165

Dallas

Ignore my last post i've just installed the new version.
gstar1975

Dallas wrote:
Sat May 05, 2018 12:00 pm
These are basic Guardian automation files for use on In-Running Horse Racing markets.

The purpose of this automation file is to show how to set up a Dutching bot that places a dutch bet IF the runners selected hold a certain % of the book (or Implied percentage IP%). I’ve set the bot up in such a way (and detailed it below) that its quite straightforward to edit the actual Book% you require.

The bot will look to Dutch the front three in the betting just before post time using the book% staking method for £25 if they hold between 65%-80% of the overall book% and there more than six runners in a race with no odds on Fav.

How it Works

There are 3 rules which determine if the dutch bet triggers or not,
The first rule Stores the value of the Fav IP% added to 2nd favs IP% as a single value which I’ve named ‘IP12’, after that the second rule sets a signal (which I’ve named ‘true’) if the total value of ‘IP12’ is greater than 50

If its not greater than 50% then no signal is set and no further rules will trigger.

If there is a signal named ‘true’ set then the 3rd rule can trigger and will add the IP% of the 3rd fav to the existing ‘IP12’ value, and store a new value which I have named ‘Total’

You now have a stored value named ‘total’ for the first 3 in the betting of their combined IP%, The three Dutch rules (a back bet for each of the first 3 in the betting) can only trigger if the stored value amount named ‘total’ is between 65%-80%

To use the file just click on the following two link below ’Dutch Front 3 if their IP% is between 65%-80%’.Baf’ and this will download it to your computer, then with guardian open on the "Automation" tab click "Import a Rules File" as shown in the image, once imported it will now appear in the drop-down box just above, you can now apply them to any markets you have added into guardian.

Once you have it imported into your Guardian the stake size along with any other aspects of this file can be edited very easily by clicking on "Edit Rules File".

With any automation bot always run in practice mode first to ensure everything is working fine, and repeat this each time you make any changes.
To see a video tutorial on how to download and import an automation file into your Bet Angel please see this link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7Im4pj683g
What if the first 4 are 50% can it select variable runners not just a fixed number of runners?
Dallas

gstar1975 wrote:
Fri Oct 25, 2019 9:21 am
Dallas wrote:
Sat May 05, 2018 12:00 pm
These are basic Guardian automation files for use on In-Running Horse Racing markets.

The purpose of this automation file is to show how to set up a Dutching bot that places a dutch bet IF the runners selected hold a certain % of the book (or Implied percentage IP%). I’ve set the bot up in such a way (and detailed it below) that its quite straightforward to edit the actual Book% you require.

The bot will look to Dutch the front three in the betting just before post time using the book% staking method for £25 if they hold between 65%-80% of the overall book% and there more than six runners in a race with no odds on Fav.

How it Works

There are 3 rules which determine if the dutch bet triggers or not,
The first rule Stores the value of the Fav IP% added to 2nd favs IP% as a single value which I’ve named ‘IP12’, after that the second rule sets a signal (which I’ve named ‘true’) if the total value of ‘IP12’ is greater than 50

If its not greater than 50% then no signal is set and no further rules will trigger.

If there is a signal named ‘true’ set then the 3rd rule can trigger and will add the IP% of the 3rd fav to the existing ‘IP12’ value, and store a new value which I have named ‘Total’

You now have a stored value named ‘total’ for the first 3 in the betting of their combined IP%, The three Dutch rules (a back bet for each of the first 3 in the betting) can only trigger if the stored value amount named ‘total’ is between 65%-80%

To use the file just click on the following two link below ’Dutch Front 3 if their IP% is between 65%-80%’.Baf’ and this will download it to your computer, then with guardian open on the "Automation" tab click "Import a Rules File" as shown in the image, once imported it will now appear in the drop-down box just above, you can now apply them to any markets you have added into guardian.

Once you have it imported into your Guardian the stake size along with any other aspects of this file can be edited very easily by clicking on "Edit Rules File".

With any automation bot always run in practice mode first to ensure everything is working fine, and repeat this each time you make any changes.
To see a video tutorial on how to download and import an automation file into your Bet Angel please see this link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7Im4pj683g
What if the first 4 are 50% can it select variable runners not just a fixed number of runners?
Yes, you can increase the number of runners and/or change the % to anything you want
TheUndertones

Hi Dallas, I have tried this tonight for laying instead of backing and the lay bets get placed fine but if I set the amount on each of the three favss to be £30, it hasn't dutched the bets so I win £30 if the three lose but has set it to lesser amounts like £25.77 and £17.30.

Is this occurring because I'm laying not backing or is there something in the rules I don't understand such as the amount will change depending on the total % of the first three favs?

Basically I'm trying to lay the first three when in my percentage bracket to win the same set amount everytime, whatever the total %.

Many thanks.
Dallas

TheUndertones wrote:
Fri Nov 22, 2019 8:00 pm
Hi Dallas, I have tried this tonight for laying instead of backing and the lay bets get placed fine but if I set the amount on each of the three favss to be £30, it hasn't dutched the bets so I win £30 if the three lose but has set it to lesser amounts like £25.77 and £17.30.

Is this occurring because I'm laying not backing or is there something in the rules I don't understand such as the amount will change depending on the total % of the first three favs?

Basically I'm trying to lay the first three when in my percentage bracket to win the same set amount everytime, whatever the total %.

Many thanks.
The 'By Book%' staking method is explained on this page of the user guide
https://www.betangel.com/user-guide/sta ... ters_.html
TheUndertones

Thank you.
makkad

HI All,

I like this bot - but why 65%-80% for IP%? Can't it just be >65% ?

What if 81%?

Thanks for your hard work Dallas
jimibt

makkad wrote:
Wed Feb 05, 2020 3:21 pm
HI All,

What if 81%?

once you get above 75% ish, the risk/reard ratio diminishes. i.e. for a £100 dutch over 81%, you'd get about £18-22 returned (still ok, IF you have a very good strike rate on this type of strategy).
makkad

jimibt wrote:
Wed Feb 05, 2020 4:03 pm
makkad wrote:
Wed Feb 05, 2020 3:21 pm
HI All,

What if 81%?

once you get above 75% ish, the risk/reard ratio diminishes. i.e. for a £100 dutch over 81%, you'd get about £18-22 returned (still ok, IF you have a very good strike rate on this type of strategy).
Thank you so much, I will wear my L-plates for a while longer

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Horse racing - In-running”