Create a Lay rule

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
MoparMan

Hello,
I have looked through the bots on offer but cannt find the one im after. Im after a bot that lays the horse in any race that is between $2 and $3 at $1.50 inplay.
I already have a bot that i subscribe to which backs the horse between $2 and $3 for a specified amount / profit. I would like to lay that horse in play at a lower price range, approx $1.50 to hedge the bet.
Can anyone help me on this, is there a bot on here which ive missed that does this ?
Any help would be much appreciated.
Thankyou
Moparman.
Dallas

If you add a 'close trade on selection with greening' rule with the following condition

'Fixed odds condition'
Selections last traded price
is less than 1.50

That will do it

Or you could have a 'lay' bet ready in the market at 1.50 but it will still require a green up rule after it's been matched (if you want to spread the profit equally)
MoparMan

Hello Dallas,

Id one of these rules/bots already within this forum ?
can you please advise, if not ill give it a go myself and il come back here to let you know which steps i have taken.
Thankyou.
Moparman
MoparMan

Hello Dallas,
When you have a spare minute, can you please let me know if a bot like this is already within the shared files.
Much appreciated.
Thankyou.
Dallas

There is no individual bot that has this it's just a single rule and condition that you need to add to your current file

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”