Stable Scalping Guardian Automation Bot for Horse Racing

Dallas

kunas wrote:
Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:59 pm
Good Evening,

As this is my first post on the forum, just a word of appreciation to Dalas for all the file examples he provided. Brilliant!!

I was checking this one to understand how you make it look for stable odds - the 10,30,60 sec historic relative odds condition
You Set it to Zero difference ..
Thus it means, it will only triggers if the odds are exactly the same ?
IF we input " plus 2 ticks" for example .. does it become a range of 4 ticks (2up/2down when comparing with the time input) ? or it means it is is that odd +2ticks !? (and if we're looking for a range we need to double the condition with plus X, minus X ) ..

Thank in advance ;)
Yes its currently set up to trigger if its still at the same price at each of those intervals

It depends how you use the 'greater, equal or less than options along with the plus and minus adjustments
Is it a range your trying to create where it triggers if it remained in it the whole time?
kunas

Yes, that was the idea .. i dont have nothing specific in mind
I was just thinking if it was possible to make it look at those check points 60,30,10 sec and confirmed it remained between 2.00 and 2.10, for example

God, you are quick with the replys! Great stuff, thanks for the support Dallas
kunas

I think I understood. You set something similar for this one
viewtopic.php?f=53&t=13403&sid=97f92b00 ... 38a810f185
Dallas

kunas wrote:
Mon Nov 05, 2018 11:20 pm
Yes, part of that file does exactly what your looking for so you could just copy over the way the conditions are set up
Dallas

kunas wrote:
Mon Nov 05, 2018 11:20 pm

Yes, part of that file does exactly what your looking for so you could just copy over the way the conditions are set up
jdev1991

Hello,

Just looking for a bit of advise. After testing this file I noticed that a lay bet often gets matched before the back bet. Is this just a characteristic of using the offsetting in parameters, that the offset bet gets fired into the market at the same time as the back bet even though the back bet has not being matched yet. Or do I have my bet angel settings setup wrong for this type of automation.

Many Thanks
Dallas

jdev1991 wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 12:34 pm
Hello,

Just looking for a bit of advise. After testing this file I noticed that a lay bet often gets matched before the back bet. Is this just a characteristic of using the offsetting in parameters, that the offset bet gets fired into the market at the same time as the back bet even though the back bet has not being matched yet. Or do I have my bet angel settings setup wrong for this type of automation.

Many Thanks
Its been set up on purpose to place both bets at the same time on the basis the market is stable so best to have them both arrive in the market at the same time rather than wait for 1 to be matched then offset and have to wait for that to get to the front of the queue and get matched.

If you want to change it so the offset is only placed after one side is filled you can enable the fill/kill option
viewtopic.php?f=47&t=11817
bcuk69

Hi Dallas, is this suitable with v1.52.0 as the two tick rule doesn't seem to be working

As always

JL :D
Dallas

bcuk69 wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 5:08 pm
Hi Dallas, is this suitable with v1.52.0 as the two tick rule doesn't seem to be working

As always

JL :D
Yes, all files will continue to work the same after updating to a new version

Can you be more specific about what not triggering now?
Perhaps include a copy of the log for a market?
bcuk69

I have tried to take a screen print dude but for some reason it wont work.
Essentially, once it has backed the block for a two tick movement against us does not seem to be working.
Off £5 stakes im losing a couple of quid each race! Not the end of the world I know but a tad frustrating.
Apologies again
JL
Dallas

bcuk69 wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:11 pm
I have tried to take a screen print dude but for some reason it wont work.
Essentially, once it has backed the block for a two tick movement against us does not seem to be working.
Off £5 stakes im losing a couple of quid each race! Not the end of the world I know but a tad frustrating.
Apologies again
JL
Could you post a log for a market where it hasn't worked?
Just copy and paste that part into a reply?
MonkeyJohn

@dallas - I've been testing this but noticed that in a few races it had not greened up before the race starts. I have the logs for 2 races, do I post here?

Thanks.
Dallas

MonkeyJohn wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 3:03 pm
@dallas - I've been testing this but noticed that in a few races it had not greened up before the race starts. I have the logs for 2 races, do I post here?

Thanks.
How many markets do you have in guardian and are you still using the default Guardian Refresh rate?
If so it's likely they are not being refreshed quickly enough, the following post explains how this works and how to set guardian up optimally to give your rules the best chance of triggering
viewtopic.php?f=37&t=11491
HBSlobom

Great content again Dallas!

Probably a simple question and I've seen a few posts on this but can't get my head around it. For a stable scalping bot i understand you want similar money waiting on the back and lay sides, does WOM condition cover this? ie - if i set WOM to < / > 50% would this indicate the bot would only trigger when there is identical money on back and lay side?

Also, a potentially unrelated question, but I was wondering if you could point me in the direction of a thread that details how (if possible) I could implement a 'stable price' condition similar to the one you've used in this bot but instead of being capped by seconds, it can be applied to a longer time period? This would be suitable for soccer odds where I want to filter selections odds on favorites that have stable price graphs (eg for the day or two leading up to kick off)

Really appreciate any help
Dallas

HBSlobom wrote:
Mon Dec 09, 2019 5:30 am
Great content again Dallas!

Probably a simple question and I've seen a few posts on this but can't get my head around it. For a stable scalping bot i understand you want similar money waiting on the back and lay sides, does WOM condition cover this? ie - if i set WOM to < / > 50% would this indicate the bot would only trigger when there is identical money on back and lay side?

Also, a potentially unrelated question, but I was wondering if you could point me in the direction of a thread that details how (if possible) I could implement a 'stable price' condition similar to the one you've used in this bot but instead of being capped by seconds, it can be applied to a longer time period? This would be suitable for soccer odds where I want to filter selections odds on favorites that have stable price graphs (eg for the day or two leading up to kick off)

Really appreciate any help
Re the WOM, yes that is correct, or you could look at the money waiting at the best 3 prices, that would allow you even more control and to be able ask for tighter conditions, the following servant is an example of how this can be set up
viewtopic.php?f=43&t=11238

For the time, you'd just set the number of seconds as longer, but to ensure something doesnt move out and back within the time frame you'll need to use several conditions in a similar as this stable scalping uses.
ie, to test the price is still around the same price as it was 2mins, 5mins, 10mins, 20,mins 30mins, 45mins ago etc

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Horse racing - Pre off”