Alert to a Increase in Market Traded Volume Guardian Auotmation Bot

Get Bet Angel to scan for your favoured trading set up and alert you to any Betfair trading opportunities you are looking for.
Dallas

This is a basic Guardian automation bot for use on any type of Market but more suited to pre-race horse racing markets.

The purpose of this automation file is to alert you with a pop-up message when there has been a 50% increase in the traded volume of a market during the last 5 mins.

At 5mins before the off it will store the value of the current traded volume +50%, another rule will then monitor the traded volume and when it reaches the stored value amount a pop up will appear to alert you to this.

To use the file just click on the following link below ’Alert to Volume Increase.Baf’ and this will download them to your computer, then with guardian open on the "Automation" tab click "Import a Rules File" as shown in the image, once imported it will now appear in the drop-down box just above, you can now apply them to any markets you have added into guardian.

Once you have it imported into your Guardian the stake size along with any other aspects of this file can be edited very easily by clicking on "Edit Rules File".

With any automation bot always run in practice mode first to ensure everything is working fine and repeat this each time you make any changes.
To see a video tutorial on how to download and import an automation file into your Bet Angel please see this link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7Im4pj683g
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

TIP

You may also want to use this as a ‘Servant’ where you could start it when required and it would store the market or selection/s volume at that moment, then alert you when it has sufficiently increased.
mcgoo

Thanks for the early post Dallas-much appreciated
Its been a long day so forgive the Dóh moments if they occur :) What I am ideally looking for is recording and acting on continuous (selection volume % of total market vol) change of a runner like we can currently do for a tick change..i.e. runner has moved in 5 ticks over the last 5 seconds. I can see how you could track a % increase of absolute value ie..volume of a selection increases from $5000 to $5500 or 10% but that is not as a % of market volume. So for example, if a fav has 45% of the market volume and this suddenly increases to 55% , I want to know about it. Again, apologies if I have missed something obvious.
Dallas

mcgoo wrote:
Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:45 am
Its been a long day so forgive the Dóh moments if they occur :) What I am ideally looking for is recording and acting on continuous (selection volume % of total market vol) change of a runner like we can currently do for a tick change..i.e. runner has moved in 5 ticks over the last 5 seconds. I can see how you could track a % increase of absolute value ie..volume of a selection increases from $5000 to $5500 or 10% but that is not as a % of market volume. So for example, if a fav has 45% of the market volume and this suddenly increases to 55% , I want to know about it. Again, apologies if I have missed something obvious.
Ah ok, i see what your looking to do now, at the moment it's still not possible to track a selections 'share' of the traded volume and changes to it.
For the moment it's only a selection/markets actual total and its increase that can be stored and tracked.
mcgoo

Dallas wrote:
Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:00 pm
mcgoo wrote:
Ah ok, i see what your looking to do now, at the moment it's still not possible to track a selections 'share' of the traded volume and changes to it.
For the moment it's only a selection/markets actual total and its increase that can be stored and tracked.
Thanks Dallas-glad I didn't miss the obvious. I have tried to do this in Excel -it is clunky and inaccurate but I am not a talented coder. I recall PW replying to me in a previous thread saying this feature would be considered.Hopefully, given that we can already visually track it on the ladder, it will be a future enhancement.
Being able to track the price one matched a trade is a great update though. Cheers
jimibt

Dallas wrote:
mcgoo wrote:
i think we may be on the same wavelength here. i'd like to see the ability to track the selection's book% over time. i.e. odds are currently 2.00, therefore selection's book% is (100/2.00) = 50%. if the odds then move to 3.00, this would allow me to compare the previous 50% to the new value (100/3.00) 33.33%. this would allow certain rules to trigger based on the book% of one runner increasing as the other decreased etc... straight odds don't offer the same degree of flexibility, especially if you then factor in comparing the book% of two runners in tandem.
mcgoo

Possibly jimibt but this stuff breaks my brain😁 I saw a good example last night but stuffed the screenshot. The 2nd fav was priced at around 5.5 but had 70%of matched volume.The fav was priced around 2.3 but only had 20% of matched volume. It was an immature market but a great example of what i mean.The percentages changed significantly before the off. I'll leave it with the BA team and Dallas to consider as before. Cheers everyone
BetScalper

mcgoo wrote:
Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:48 am
Possibly jimibt but this stuff breaks my brain😁 I saw a good example last night but stuffed the screenshot. The 2nd fav was priced at around 5.5 but had 70%of matched volume.The fav was priced around 2.3 but only had 20% of matched volume. It was an immature market but a great example of what i mean.The percentages changed significantly before the off. I'll leave it with the BA team and Dallas to consider as before. Cheers everyone
What would it mean if the price was 2.3 but it only had 20% of the volume or 5.5 and 70% of the volume ?

Likely the price will rise on 2.3 and fall on 5.5 I presume ?

Having said that, if the market is not properly formed then its probably not really telling you anything.
Westerner

Thanks Dallas, but when I try to import into Guardian it says it was created with a different version and isn't compatible.

I'm currently running the latest version of BA - v 1.49.1

Thanks for any help
Dallas

Westerner wrote:
Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:36 pm
Thanks Dallas, but when I try to import into Guardian it says it was created with a different version and isn't compatible.

Thanks for any help
You will need the new V1.50 beta released this week
viewtopic.php?f=46&t=16227
mcgoo

jimibt wrote:
Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:13 pm
Dallas wrote:
mcgoo wrote:
i think we may be on the same wavelength here. i'd like to see the ability to track the selection's book% over time. i.e. odds are currently 2.00, therefore selection's book% is (100/2.00) = 50%. if the odds then move to 3.00, this would allow me to compare the previous 50% to the new value (100/3.00) 33.33%. this would allow certain rules to trigger based on the book% of one runner increasing as the other decreased etc... straight odds don't offer the same degree of flexibility, especially if you then factor in comparing the book% of two runners in tandem.
Having thought about this some more, tracking the book% of a selection/multiple selections could indeed be very useful as well.So seconded here in addition to selection/multiple selection's volume % change.Thanks
Westerner

Dallas wrote:
Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:42 pm
Westerner wrote:
Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:36 pm

Thanks for any help
You will need the new V1.50 beta released this week
viewtopic.php?f=46&t=16227
Thank you Dallas - just seen this and now it imports fine :)
RonObvious

Hi,

Im wondering if its possible to set up a sound alert when a large order hits the market?

For instance if I'm trading a static market and a 5k bet appears is it possible to engineer an alert to let me know if I'm not watching the market?
Dallas

RonObvious wrote:
Tue Jun 26, 2018 12:58 pm
Hi,

Im wondering if its possible to set up a sound alert when a large order hits the market?

For instance if I'm trading a static market and a 5k bet appears is it possible to engineer an alert to let me know if I'm not watching the market?
There is no way to detect an amount of 'unmatched money' but I do have a similar bot to this that ill be uploading before the KO stages of the WC to back/alert when the relative percentage increases which might help
RonObvious

Dallas wrote:
Tue Jun 26, 2018 1:14 pm
There is no way to detect an amount of 'unmatched money' but I do have a similar bot to this that ill be uploading before the KO stages of the WC to back/alert when the relative percentage increases which might help
Sounds perfect thanks Dallas

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Betfair trading alerts”