WOM Scalping Guardian Automation Bot

kaylan731

Thanks, Much appreciate your help and guidance
Stanman

I'm missing something simple here. Easily done :lol:

I've copied the WOM scalping guardian bot, added new rules, a couple of signals, and am now told it can only be used as a Servant.

New rules are as to close trading position and the signals are the well known stopbacks.

The rest of the rules I've not altered, yet.
Dallas

Stanman wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 2:45 pm
I'm missing something simple here. Easily done :lol:

I've copied the WOM scalping guardian bot, added new rules, a couple of signals, and am now told it can only be used as a Servant.

New rules are as to close trading position and the signals are the well known stopbacks.

The rest of the rules I've not altered, yet.
Have you changed anything to 'servant context', stake, price or a condition etc
Stanman

Ah damn! I was going to say all carefully checked for servant context items - but the actual staking is servant context... Doh!
:roll:

Thank you for the reply.
sbeek1000

Hi Dallas,

Great interesting bot !

Is it possible to have the same bot but only with the 1st Fav, and Back bet only?

Thank you :-)
BetScalper

If you make a few modifications and run this on Greyhound races where the 1st and 2nd favourites are clear of the rest and the market volume >= £1,000 then you can make some very nice pips over 100 races per day.
DaveD

gptuk wrote:
Sun Sep 23, 2018 11:40 am
Yes they are your Baf files that i have slightly tweaked adding a fix condition trying to grab just 1 tick.
I have a b2l & a l2b version to use pre-race.

For ref my sole aim and expectation was to determine which method was a better start point back first or lay first, i usually determine this by the size of my bank with laying ! All it has proved to me is that neither worked really in this instance over the last 6 days.

You are correct i have plenty of race data to look through but tbh i see no point as they weren't the results i was expecting with significantly more losing trades than winning ones. With multiple fires what i do not know is if any were green prior to closing out / "greening" up 10 seconds out for a loss as this ran whilst i was away working.

I love the flexibility and usability of the BA software and its by far the best ive used, the most intuitive and user friendly for sure, but it would be better paying for it with someone else's money not my own !

Im sick of people of all media platforms telling me how much money they make trading this is the most part is fantasy on what i have experienced over the last few years, i have yet to find ANY market that regularly greens for any amount of money, (ive tried tennis, football & racing) but my search continues even with a diminishing bank.

Having been a gambler for 30+ years and used BF for the last 14 years or so i realized a couple of years back that i need to be more controlled in my approach and i was hoping this approach "trading" (lol) would assist with my strike rate, profitability & reduce my losses.

As im sure you have concluded this to date has not been the case !
you've been a gambler for decades. used betfair for 14 years and stake all your hopes on a FREE starting point automation suggestion kindly posted by somebody for you to adjust to your style and then blame Bet Angel at less than £o.50 per day as an extortionate price as a trading / bet platform... tosser!
Adriaan

@Dallas, Thanks for creating this bot. I'm testing this bot on the Over/Under 2.5 Goals market.

I might be misunderstanding the concept of allowing the Greening up rule to fire multiple times. I've had several occasions that the green up rule is firing multiple times and that both bets are matched. This is unwanted, because this takes the second "green up bet" in-play.

What am I doing wrong? Or what am I misunderstanding? Any help is appreciated as I just want my bot to technically work flawlessly before testing anything else. If neccessary, I can send you the automation file by PM to have a look at it.
screenshot.jpg
screenshot 2.jpg
automation file settings.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

Adriaan wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 6:31 pm
@Dallas, Thanks for creating this bot. I'm testing this bot on the Over/Under 2.5 Goals market.

I might be misunderstanding the concept of allowing the Greening up rule to fire multiple times. I've had several occasions that the green up rule is firing multiple times and that both bets are matched. This is unwanted, because this takes the second "green up bet" in-play.

What am I doing wrong? Or what am I misunderstanding? Any help is appreciated as I just want my bot to technically work flawlessly before testing anything else. If neccessary, I can send you the automation file by PM to have a look at it.

screenshot.jpg

screenshot 2.jpg

automation file settings.jpg
The only thing that could have caused it is if the match kicked off earlier than scheduled so the green up rule was still active

I always set them to trigger multiple times in case the first isn't matched, once its gone in-play because of the in-play bet delay the second green up will have triggered before the first reached the market

When using on pre-off footy the best way to get resolve it is to either have all the rule finish a bit earlier and the green up done with around 1 minute to KO
Or increase the re-arm time of the green up rule to around 15 secs and also just so you don't get a naff price as soon as the market goes in-play add a 'Time since unsuspended' condition is greater than 60ish secs to it
Adriaan

Cheers Dallas, will try to make those improvements!
budden

Dallas wrote:
Sat Jun 23, 2018 11:50 am

Hi @Dallas

Thanks for posting this bot, im just new at automation so just tweaking a few things and incorporating some WOM conditions & stable conditions to apply them to pre game football matches

I have been testing the bot in practise mode to see how it reacts and preforms and have come across an issue, if you could please help me out that would be appreciated.

I have taken parts of your WOM Scalping
Cancel back bet if price moves
Cancel back lay bet if price moves

Now the problem im having is I have this set to rearm every 10 seconds which is the same as my back and lay rules. However it is setting off a trigger every 10 seconds when the price hasent even moved and eventually it gets to 300/300 triggers and when the price does actually move there is no triggers left to cancel the back or lay.

Everything else seems to be working fine its just this trigger issue.

Any thoughts?
budden

Hi again @Dallas

Ok i have isolated part of the problem, it seems that the triggers are only firing continuously when i have the match/race open in bet angle and watching whats going on, as soon as i click on another market the triggers stop firing and all is good. So there must be something on my bet angle settings that is making this happen. This is happening when i apply the automation to a horse race.

When i apply it to a football game /head to head the unmatched cancel kill triggers fire continuously while there is an open unmatched bet. Once the unmatched bet gets matched then the triggers stop firing.
Dallas

budden wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 11:43 pm
Hi again @Dallas

Ok i have isolated part of the problem, it seems that the triggers are only firing continuously when i have the match/race open in bet angle and watching whats going on, as soon as i click on another market the triggers stop firing and all is good. So there must be something on my bet angle settings that is making this happen. This is happening when i apply the automation to a horse race.

When i apply it to a football game /head to head the unmatched cancel kill triggers fire continuously while there is an open unmatched bet. Once the unmatched bet gets matched then the triggers stop firing.
If you can post up the file i'll take a look for you later, bound to just be something minor somewhere
Also can you confirm roughly how many markets you in Guardian each time when using this rules file and the Guardian refresh rate being used
budden

Dallas wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 10:08 am
budden wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 11:43 pm
Hi again @Dallas

If you can post up the file i'll take a look for you later, bound to just be something minor somewhere
Also can you confirm roughly how many markets you in Guardian each time when using this rules file and the Guardian refresh rate being used
Great thanks Dallas, Guardian refresh rate is set at 200mill and i have only had just the 1 market open while testing this, i have also tested it with multiple markets open and it still does the same thing. Couple of things to note on the file i have the time set on this as always armed for testing purposes, i have also tested it as times based on start time. I have also set the triggers for the Cancel bets to 10,000 because of this trigger issue.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
budden

Hiya @Dallas,

Did you happen to get a chance to check out that bot at all and what i have wrong to cause the trigger firing?

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Horse racing - Pre off”