Back the Fav1 incl lose.

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
mbbets

Hi.

Is there any bot files that can back the fav1 at minimum odds 2.00 never under, 10 sec before the race starts and if it wins then just start over again at the next race.

If it loses then it should back the fav1 at the next race at minimum odds 2.00 and also put in a back bet that will gain the lose from the race before where the fav1 lost. etc etc. In this case i will most likely be able to have a profit . when the day is over.

The bot should probably stop after 10 wins so i can be sure that there is enough races to bet on.

Brian
eatyourgreens

hi Brian,
I think the answer you will get is no, and I think it will be explained as because the software is designed for trading and not gambliing,
You are assuming a fav can win 10 races in a row, if it lost 9 races in a row, (unlikely, but very possible) and you started with £1 you would already be £400 ish pounds down, and placing £500 ish on the next race :(

try thinking up another one, and when you get the winning formula, please pass it on to me :) thanks :)

good luck, and have a nice day! :)
mbbets

That was not what I meant. It just can't back on odds lower than 2.00 but higher is no problem. All it has to do is bet on the next odds if the race before was a loss. if it wins 3 races in a row its only good, but if it will lose 3 in a row then i has to back up the loses there where in those 3 races
jimibt

mbbets wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2019 3:51 pm
That was not what I meant. It just can't back on odds lower than 2.00 but higher is no problem. All it has to do is bet on the next odds if the race before was a loss. if it wins 3 races in a row its only good, but if it will lose 3 in a row then i has to back up the loses there where in those 3 races
tbh -i think it sounds a bit *betty* and although BA can allow you to perfectly easily place straight bets, the typeof thing you're referring to is more akin to loss recovery systems (altho you don't mention over staking on losses, keeping going til you hit a winner may fall into the same category i think).

there are other softwares out there that allow such betting tactics and are aimed squarely at the type of thing you are describing. BA (unless using excel) is purely atomic in nature and only sees a single market at a time in any detailed focus. you cannot *carry* variables along to the next race (tho you can in excel)
eatyourgreens

Sorry if I misunderstood, ..........but I do believe most people on here frown upon increasing stakes in the next race, to cover losses in the previous race, I think most believe it to be a risky and non profitable stratergy in the long term :-(.......although I will stand to be corrected, and sent to the corner of the room !!!!

I dont think that there is any way in the automation to increase a stake following a loss, but again I will stand to be corrected.

why not try something like this, it can be fully automated and does not risk huge stakes as your intial idea could have done :--

first, write a simple rules file to back fav if odds >=4. back with a £1 stake, copy that file and change stake to £2, copy that file and change stake to £4.

list the days racing in guardian, then apply the £1 stake to the first race, the £2 stake to the second race and the £4 stake to the third race, then repeat i.e £1 stake to the fourth race, £2 stake to the fifth race and £4 stake to the sixth race, and then repeat etc,etc,etc.......

As the fav throughout history (I think) will win one in three races, you should get a winner in every group of three, if it happens to be the first race of the group of three, you will face a small loss, if the second, a small profit, if the third, happy days :)

Of course, you may face three losses, but you may face two or three winners, and you have not risked huge amounts by doubling (or some where near that, your stakes!)

Hmmmm, I think I may give that strategy a go myself............

goodluck ! :-)
mbbets

Thanks.

I will try to look into it in the near future.

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”