new automation bot

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
andrew1112

Hi
I am new to Bet angel and definitly new to bot and making bots
here is my first bot designed for pre race
The Bot is designed to scalp the favourite in a race multiple times providing the there is 100,00 matched in the market and the favourite odds are steaming in
The bot will green up the market and there is a safety barrier in there to take SP (dont think this is needed)
Can someone please have a look at it and try and make it better, is there anything i missed that will make it more profitable or safer
Thanks in advance
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
eightbo

Welcome to the forum.

I made some small tweaks to your file. I'm no expert but they should help you along your way.

You want to make sure you're finished scalping before you start greening as the green up rule also cancels any outstanding bets you have in the market.

I've adjusted the timings, accounted for withdrawn runners, and added a second layer to the steaming condition to exclude some of the random backing activity.

To improve this further, try adding a Lay Price is less than... condition in conjunction with your Back Price is greater than... rule, then duplicate the scalping rule a few times and tweak the Historic Relative Odds Conditions to account for the difference in tick sizes.
e.g. 1 rule for 1.50 — 1.99, another for 2.00 — 2.98, another for 3.00 — 3.95.

The idea is to begin thinking about if you want to treat a 3.50 to 3.00 move differently from a 2.90 to 2.70 (both are 10 Ticks).

Play around with the timings of your rules and save them as different versions.
You can load up multiple instances of Bet Angel and have them all firing at the same time in practice mode and let them battle it out from there.

Best of luck.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
andrew1112

Cheers mate
will take a look at the changes you made , thank you for tking the time out to help me
very much apreciated

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”