Laying at BSP using Guardian

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
kniytd

Hello all,

I'm new to Bet Angel and to new to the Guardian feature so I would appreciate it if somebody could walk me through this process very simply. Basically, I would like to automate various laying to BSP strategies (or projected BSP when very close to start of race). The horse itself will always be nominated, but I'm only interested in laying it if it is BSP favourite AND also if it's BSP is bigger than a certain price. Both of those criteria would need to be met before I would want a lay bet to be triggered. Any advice on the 'General', 'Parameters', and 'Conditions' would also be greatly appreciated.

Thank you very much in advance.
jerry123456

Hi similar to kniytd, Im new to Betangel and guardian and would like to automate certain BFSP laying strategies and am having difficulties implementing a system which similar to Betfair allows you to state a maximum BFSP price limit. I am able to use the take SP on unmatched but would like to qualify this as to only execute when price < certain amount.

Thanks
patmcc88

Hi kniytd,

I've had a quick look. I haven't tested this (and there might be a better way of doing it) but i would do the following:

In Bet Angel Guardian select your race and in the Automation tab click Create new rule for selected market then apply the following settings

General:
Rule type "Place Lay Bet"
Trigger Time
"00:00:05" before start time
Applies to selection "Your selected horse"

Parameters:
Place at Best Market Price
Stake "By Liability (Back & Lay)"

Conditions:
Create New Rule - Fixed Odds Condition
The Selections "Lay Price"
Is "Greater than" select a price

Create New Rule - Relative Odds Condition
The Selections "Back Price"
Is "Equal to"
The "Back Price" of
"in position 1 (sorted in order of favourtism)"

I hope that helps,
by the way when do we get our lunch monies?

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”