One Click Screen not showing anything in Practice Mode

gstar1975

Has anyone had this problem? Just switched from live to practice mode and the one click screen not showing anything. Even with the column settings selected still not showing.
240419 Betangel Dundalk 540 no one click screen but ladder etc ok.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

Have you tried a different profile?

If that doesn't help try logging in with the factory defaults to see if that makes any difference
gstar1975

Dallas wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2019 6:20 pm

If that doesn't help try logging in with the factory defaults to see if that makes any difference
Hi Dallas

Thanks for you quick reply. I have logged in with factory defaults and the one click screen is now showing but when i log in with my other settings its gone again. I'm not sure what I have done, but I am pretty sure I didnt do any changes today. Only yesterday I was playing around with the custom columns and saved some different profiles for the columns, and I think i may have saved my default with other settings by accident.

Any advice?
Dallas

gstar1975 wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2019 6:43 pm
Dallas wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2019 6:20 pm

Hi Dallas

Thanks for you quick reply. I have logged in with factory defaults and the one click screen is now showing but when i log in with my other settings its gone again. I'm not sure what I have done, but I am pretty sure I didnt do any changes today. Only yesterday I was playing around with the custom columns and saved some different profiles for the columns, and I think i may have saved my default with other settings by accident.

Any advice?
It's tricky to say for sure, it's probably quicker and easier to just delete that profile and recreate it from one of your others if there still fine?
gstar1975

I have done that thanks for your help. Also I created some profiles to add extra columns but when i select the profile the columns do not appear. I have also just updated to newest Beta version. I'm sure i will figure it out. No need to reply.

Thanks again!
gstar1975

Its happened again when I switch from Live into Practice mode I lose the one click screen.

Any advice?

To resolve it I have to login with Factory Defaults but I shouldnt have to do this everytime I switch to Practice mode.
Dallas

gstar1975 wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 5:54 pm
Its happened again when I switch from Live into Practice mode I lose the one click screen.

Any advice?

To resolve it I have to login with Factory Defaults but I shouldnt have to do this everytime I switch to Practice mode.
If you set up your profile again as you have been then before logging out export it and send it into support, they'll be able to have a closer look and try and recreate whats happening
https://betangel.kayako.com/conversation/new

Return to “Betfair Data”