Multiple Horse Racing System Guardian Automation Bot

biniaz35

Thanks Dallas I'll take a look after it finishes its Botting
biniaz35

This is the day so far using the complete multi statergy Like this most days since Friday
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

This is only a example file which combines several other exsisting example files to demonstrate how multiple systems/stratergies can be used within the same automation file, its also there for users to modify and build on if they wish so would nt recomend using it as it is.
biniaz35

LOL now you tell me :D :D :D

Your not wrong - there do need to be a little tinkering done. The first part works quite well but its the fav before the off @ 2.0 & the emerging fav that seems to let it down most of the time. Sometimes it works well like the last race I used it in traded profit was £40.

Would you keep it in there and change it a little or remove the in play part completely???
Dallas

Normally i would run pre-race and in-running bots separately but its more than possible to build an automation file which cover both areas, as you will of probably read in many other threads on this forum building any bot is all about trial and error finding what works and what does nt.

Just for future reference the opening post of this thread is always updated with links to all example files available to download
viewtopic.php?f=43&t=11238

They can also be found in the shared files section of the forum including the top section which sorts them by sports
viewforum.php?f=43
biniaz35

Cheers Dallas I'll look into doing more research & find out what works but I think what I have read in most threads & with speaking with others Pre Race should just be Pre Race & In Play is In Play
biniaz35

I want to remove everything that will go in play in this screenshot. Which would I remove? I have found this works great pre race but in play is so poor. I would just like to use everything in the bot for in play and nothing else as this has 90% of the time ended up in profit, small but that will build
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - General”