Dallas need help--or anyone

Servants, just tap your bell to call them.
stefan084

I have a servant that just puts an offset bet with greening in play on horses. Occasionally I'll will try to green up everything and get out quickly if I have to (by just hitting the regular green up on the 1 click screen) For ex. I have 2 bets not matched yet but I already have a profit and just want to get out. Somehow the servant is placing the opposite offset bets and of course puts me into loss. Not sure what I'm doing wrong, any help is appreciated as usual :)
Dallas

Does your servant also have a green up rule in addition to the offset bets?
Have you got a log from when this happened?
stefan084

It has an offset w/greening for 4 ticks for each runner I put it on, but not a "green up all". I have a "keep all bets" as the only other rule because sometimes I will put the servant on just before the off and other times during the race. Usually I manually turn off each individual servant after a certain time has past.
Dallas

stefan084 wrote:
Fri Nov 16, 2018 6:01 am
It has an offset w/greening for 4 ticks for each runner I put it on, but not a "green up all". I have a "keep all bets" as the only other rule because sometimes I will put the servant on just before the off and other times during the race. Usually I manually turn off each individual servant after a certain time has past.
From what you have just said the double bets should not occur, it will be worth double checking your main green up settings that you have unmatched bets set to cancel when greening up via the method you described in your OP

Return to “Bet Angel - Servants”