How to make servant rule not end at race time

Servants, just tap your bell to call them.
STARBUCK62

How to make servant rule not end at race time In the rules selection in a pre race servant but actually upto the time they actually start.
I am finding lots if races are starting later than actually start time and not just National Hunt.
Since some of the servants require price movement velocity etc to start time , some differ drastically after the rule to terminate at start time has been activated.
Is there some rule that can make it activate at race run time instead of scheduled start time that wont affect the ethis of the servant.
Thanks 🙏 in advance
Dallas

If you arm till well after post time OR use always armed
You can use add an 'in-play condition' to test it's NOT in-play
STARBUCK62

I am probably dense, I am using the Signal & Bet Moving Fav Servant, I have put always armed on the Signal if Steaming and Signal if Drifting rules, is that what you mean and left the other 2 rules as they were.
How do i set up the other rule , the add in play condition as a new rule and what tabs do i need to be creating in order to do so, I think I am on the brink of making a success, I am concentrating on this rule, see which race types it works best on over a period of time , learn to profit it from it, once mastered I intend to master another servant process with the same goal till I have 3 or 4 which will make me profitable.
Without your help I would have given up ages ago.
Dallas

The in-play condition can just be added to the existing back bet rule,
ie, only trigger if the market is NOT in-play

If the signal rules continue to set during in-play the back still won't be able to trigger, although adding it to the signal won't do any harm either it will just stop them being set anymore
STARBUCK62

Thank you very much for your prompt reply and help , as always greatly appreciated 👍
STARBUCK62

PS
I take it I don’t add it to the lay rule , just the back rule ?

Return to “Bet Angel - Servants”