Fill the Gap Servant

Share your servants
Dallas

This servant is for use mainly on pre-off horse racing or greyhound markets.

Once started on a selection the servant will be active during the final 20 mins before the event start, during this time it will monitor for a 1 tick gap between its back and lay bet and if it sees one will fill it using servant context stake (the value of the stake you have chosen at the time of starting the servant on that selection), if matched this will be offset by 1 tick with greening. If not matched within 10 seconds, it will be killed.

The bet can be either a back or lay bet and will be determined by the WOM when the gap appears, over 70% WOM on the lay side the servant will fill the gap with a lay bet, if there is over 70% WOM on the back side it will fill the gap with a back bet.

Fill Gap.jpg

If neither side is over 70% then no bet is placed.

Once there are no unmatched bets on a selection the servant is free to repeat the process again if another gap appears, it will continue with this until you stop it.

You can start this servant on as many selections as you wish and at the same time.

To use the file just click on the ASC Fill the Gap.Baf attachment link below and this will download it to your computer, then open your Servant Manager window and click the rules link at the top and then "Import a Rules File" as shown in the image, once imported it will now appear in your dropdown boxes and is ready to be started whenever required.

Once you have it imported into your Servant Manager it can be edited very easily simply by clicking on "Edit Rules File".

With any servant always run in practice mode first to ensure everything is working fine, and repeat this each time you make any changes.

See the following thread for step by step instructions on downloading and importing a servant into your Bet Angel, or see image below on were to import it in your Servant Manager.
viewtopic.php?f=57&t=15194
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

TIP

Its surprising how many times a gap will appear on pre race horse racing markets even in the final few minutes, it usually filled faster than you can see it let alone react - but this is no problem for a servant!
Niko

This is great Dallas!! How do you find it works compred to the old Find the Gap automation rule?
Dallas

Its a completely different file and cant really be compared.
Niko

Hi Dallas, could this be modified for the servant to scan multiple selections?
megarain

I played with this, and maybe its not apparent, but, u can Cntrl-left click on multiple selections.

So, I clicked on Trap 1, thru 6, and 6 servants are running.

It lost money, but, maybe with refinement, or a different mkt, it would be positive.
Dallas

Niko wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2017 6:52 pm
Yes the applies to can be changed from 'Servant context' to 'ANY' and it will monitor all runners once started, you might want to change the stake to use a fixed stake if doing this.

Or as Megarain has said it can be started on multiple runners the way it currently is.
brimfieldmg

A quick note to say I have just used this on the live greyhound markets for small stakes.

Great job Dallas. It really brings the benefit of servants to life when you see it operate in this environment.

Thank you.
Copenhagen trader

Hi Dallas
I want to make sure the first bet on the market is not a Lay bet. How do I do if I want the bot to START with a back bet =back to lay, following the rules.
Sorry if the question is daft, but I do´t want to mess up the bot, just apply this given rule.
Dallas

Copenhagen trader wrote:
Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:13 pm
Hi Dallas
I want to make sure the first bet on the market is not a Lay bet. How do I do if I want the bot to START with a back bet =back to lay, following the rules.
Sorry if the question is daft, but I do´t want to mess up the bot, just apply this given rule.
This would just need the 'Back Selection' rule removing, the lay rule will then offset if matched
Copenhagen trader

Could you tell how that is done, is it not the Lay selection rule that has to be removed?
Dallas

Copenhagen trader wrote:
Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:49 pm
Could you tell how that is done, is it not the Lay selection rule that has to be removed?
Sorry just noticed your post said 'first bet on the market is not a Lay bet'

It is the 'Lay selection' rule you need to remove if you want the back bet placing first
Copenhagen trader

Thanks ;)
malgilb

It looks like this Servant needs to be done 1 race at a time. Is that correct?
Dallas

malgilb wrote:
Tue Jun 16, 2020 11:51 am
It looks like this Servant needs to be done 1 race at a time. Is that correct?
All servants will only run on the market you currently have on screen, if you want to run it in the background you'd need to use Guardian and run the rules as full automation.

Return to “Bet Angel - Servants - Shared files”