Spread Exit & Green Up When in Profit Servant (or Safety Servant)

Share your servants
Dallas

This Servant is for general use on any market and can be used as either a ‘Safety Servant’ or as a regular servant by starting when required.

It uses the ‘Servant Context Selection’ so will trigger on which ever selection/s your mouse cursor is hovering over when started. Once started It will monitor that selection in the background while you get on with your manual trading.

When the servant sees the profit on that selection is greater than £0 it will step in and place 4 separate closing bets simultaneously each using 25% of the net stake at that time.

It will place the first 25% at the current best reverse market price, the next 25% is placed 1 tick higher, then 2 ticks higher and final 3 ticks higher therefore spreading your exit across 4 price points.

Once all these have been filled it will perform a quick green up to evenly spread out all your profit. If they have not all been matched 30 seconds before the off a final green up will be placed to ensure no open positions are taken in-play

To use the file just click on the Spread Exit if in Profit Servant.Baf attachment link below and this will download it to your computer, then open your Servant Manager window and click the rules link at the top and then "Import a Rules File" as shown in the image, once imported it will now appear in your drop down boxes and is ready to be started whenever required.

Once you have it imported into your Servant Manager it can be edited very easily simply by clicking on "Edit Rules File".

With any servant always run in practice mode first to ensure everything is working fine, and repeat this each time you make any changes.

See the following thread for step by step instructions on downloading and importing a servant into your Bet Angel, or see image below on were to import it in your Servant Manager.
viewtopic.php?f=57&t=15194
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Simonlofc

Thank you
lavenham

Hi
I am trying to adapt this excellent servant to act similarly to your Spread Exit Back or Lay servant.
I want to be able to place for example a Back bet and for the servant to immediately place 50% Lay at 1 tick profit, 25% at 2 ticks and 25% at 3 ticks. (Rather like the Global settings offset but 3 bets placed simultaneously rather than one).
I can't seem to get the rules right for these tick profit figures.
I have attached my effort to see if anyone knows what I am doing wrong.
Thanks
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

lavenham wrote:
Fri Oct 07, 2022 10:15 am
Hi
I am trying to adapt this excellent servant to act similarly to your Spread Exit Back or Lay servant.
I want to be able to place for example a Back bet and for the servant to immediately place 50% Lay at 1 tick profit, 25% at 2 ticks and 25% at 3 ticks. (Rather like the Global settings offset but 3 bets placed simultaneously rather than one).
I can't seem to get the rules right for these tick profit figures.
I have attached my effort to see if anyone knows what I am doing wrong.
Thanks
I just tried it and it seemed to work ok for me?
I backed with a £100 stake and as soon as it went into profit placed lay bets at the best to 3rd best prices as below
£50
£25
£25
lavenham

Thanks for fast reply.
I was trying to get it to place the opposing bets as soon as the initial bet is matched rather than once it was in profit. Reasoning - to get into the queue earlier.
I think the waiting for profit could miss rapid moves.
Dallas

lavenham wrote:
Fri Oct 07, 2022 1:09 pm
Thanks for fast reply.
I was trying to get it to place the opposing bets as soon as the initial bet is matched rather than once it was in profit. Reasoning - to get into the queue earlier.
I think the waiting for profit could miss rapid moves.
If you remove the profit condition from the offset rules it will solve that
lavenham

Thanks. I will try that later today (after my live trading finishes).
lavenham

Hi Dallas,

I tried removing the rule altogether and now not entering any reverse bets at all.

Not sure why now as I thought I understood your reasoning.

Must be me but so nearly there!
Dallas

lavenham wrote:
Fri Oct 07, 2022 3:59 pm
Hi Dallas,

I tried removing the rule altogether and now not entering any reverse bets at all.

Not sure why now as I thought I understood your reasoning.

Must be me but so nearly there!

It's not the rule that needed removing only the profit condition on the back % and lay % rules
Cond.JPG
lavenham

I did remover the profit condition rule and it does not work now.

Sorry to trouble you with something probably so simple.
Dallas

lavenham wrote:
Fri Oct 07, 2022 6:05 pm
I did remover the profit condition rule and it does not work now.

Sorry to trouble you with something probably so simple.
It also needed a 'Matched bets Condition' adding to each of the rules to prevent them triggering before you've placed your bet

I've added them here and that is now working - at least as far as the green up rule which I didn't get chance to test but it looks fine and should trigger once the 3 offset bets are matched
lavenham

Thanks I will give it a trial and let you know how I get on.

Really appreciate your help.
Dallas

lavenham wrote:
Fri Oct 07, 2022 7:32 pm

I've actually just noticed the first of the offset bets is being placed at the same price as your bet is matched at so i've just changed all those on the parameters tab so they get placed right

Also to ensure they don't get placed until your opening bet is fully matched i'll add another condition.

I'm just testing the file now while my test PC is running and will post it up once I know its working right

After downloading take a look at what i've added as detailed above as it will help you in the future
Dallas

Dallas wrote:
Fri Oct 07, 2022 7:42 pm
lavenham wrote:
Fri Oct 07, 2022 7:32 pm

I've actually just noticed the first of the offset bets is being placed at the same price as your bet is matched at so i've just changed all those on the parameters tab so they get placed right

Also to ensure they don't get placed until your opening bet is fully matched i'll add another condition.

I'm just testing the file now while my test PC is running and will post it up once I know its working right

After downloading take a look at what i've added as detailed above as it will help you in the future
Give this one a try, I've also added a signal rule which delays the green up rule from triggering by 2secs
That just ensures it has the correct profit value so places the right amount once the last of your offset bets have been matched
ASC Spread Exit in Profit CEG1a.baf
lavenham

Hi

Thanks for this. Had a look on a greyhound market and all functioning as expected. Will try later on horse races.

I must say you are a real (Dallas) Star and I really appreciate your help. Hopefully this servant will be useful to others on the forum. It basically gives a degree of automation to what I have been doing successfully for some time, leaving the judgement on entries etc. to my reading of the market.

I have a few questions for consideration:
1. If I want to use the servant on more than one runner in the race, I presume I delete the Green up rule?
2. If I want to repeat the servant on the same runner in the same race, I presume I wait until the first greenup has finished and then just click my shortcut and the servant rearms?
3. In theory, would it be possible to combine your iceberg servant with this? Not a strategy I use at the moment but could be useful in the future. Not sure if would be too complex.

Anyway, I am extremely grateful for you work on this servant and thank you again.

Return to “Bet Angel - Servants - Shared files”