Drip Feed Bets as Profit Builds Servant

Share your servants
Tuco

I don't think it's currently possible to do what I was hoping.

I was hoping to be able to do the following:

Having placed a back or number of back bets in a shortening market, I was hoping to be able to then drip feed/iceberg the net back stake into the market at the best reverse price +1 tick and also to have the option of doing this with greening to level up. The stake of the drip to be either fixed or a percentage of the net stake and the servant to fire in another bet when the previous one stake has been matched. Also, the servant to cancel the bet if the best reverse price shortens and re-load at the new best reverse price +1 tick and keep relaoding until the net stake = zero or the greening figure has been reached.

The above is for a shortening market having backed but the same applies for a drifting market having been layed.

It's a cross between the drip feed / iceberg / batches / greening tools.

Might this servant be possible if not now but in the future?
Dallas

Tuco wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 12:46 pm
I don't think it's currently possible to do what I was hoping.

I was hoping to be able to do the following:

Having placed a back or number of back bets in a shortening market, I was hoping to be able to then drip feed/iceberg the net back stake into the market at the best reverse price +1 tick and also to have the option of doing this with greening to level up. The stake of the drip to be either fixed or a percentage of the net stake and the servant to fire in another bet when the previous one stake has been matched. Also, the servant to cancel the bet if the best reverse price shortens and re-load at the new best reverse price +1 tick and keep relaoding until the net stake = zero or the greening figure has been reached.

The above is for a shortening market having backed but the same applies for a drifting market having been layed.

It's a cross between the drip feed / iceberg / batches / greening tools.

Might this servant be possible if not now but in the future?
Which part do you not think is possible?
The above looks similar to what you asked for on the previous page?
Tuco

Hi Dallas - yes it's the same as the previous post.

I don't think it's possible to have a fixed stake drip feed/iceberg 'closure with greening' AND chasing the price down, whilst also retaining unmatched bets on the same selection.

I tried using this servant on a selection that had no back bets up and rather than put the bet up at 1000 (as there were no competing back requests) it backed the available lay request which out of choice I did not want (luckily for small stakes and only 3 times).
Dallas

Tuco wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:16 pm
Hi Dallas - yes it's the same as the previous post.

I don't think it's possible to have a fixed stake drip feed/iceberg 'closure with greening' AND chasing the price down, whilst also retaining unmatched bets on the same selection.

I tried using this servant on a selection that had no back bets up and rather than put the bet up at 1000 (as there were no competing back requests) it backed the available lay request which out of choice I did not want (luckily for small stakes and only 3 times).
You can't have a fixed stake closing with greening as any greening stake will always vary - but you can iceberg a with a fixed stake until £0 net then green up
Or iceberg with a percentage of net stake until a certain point is reached then green up

Both can be done whilst chasing the price down and ignoring unmatched bets priced 'X' ticks away from the current trading price
Tuco

...thank you as always Dallas - I'll try iceberging that :)
elofan0

great stuff this Dallas
sionascaig

omg - read the title of this post as "Deep Fried Bets" and then clicked to read all about them - where's the coffee !
elofan0

lol i find the lay part the best so long as on the right one works great
Dallas

sionascaig wrote:
Wed Dec 07, 2022 8:14 am
omg - read the title of this post as "Deep Fried Bets" and then clicked to read all about them - where's the coffee !
:lol:

What's even funnier is when I read your post I glanced at the title just to see how you could of made that mistake and also read the title as 'Deep Fried Bets' and had to take a second look :roll:
elofan0

Deep fried brain cells .... i almost missed this post from a while back .. i was searching something else and spotted it :)
elofan0

Just had a thought on this say you drip feed 2 back bets in at 25% and the trade goes against you .. would it not be viable then to also have lay bets in the same baf to drip feed to turn the bet around .. just trying work out how to do it to try it

Return to “Bet Angel - Servants - Shared files”