World Cup 2018

Football, Soccer - whatever you call it. It is the beautiful game.
mcgoo

I'll say this (if you'll pardon the South African/ Australian perspective) I like where the England team are at. They look young , hungry and faster than an English team I can remember..without all hopes pinned on one or two bods..but then again..I have been out of the UK for a bit and might have missed things..anyway..just my perspective.All the best to you England bods :)
SeaHorseRacing

Argentina are 1.5 to win their next game against Nigeria. That is crazy really, considering how they played yesterday. I don’t think Nigeria are that bad. Can see them scoring at least.

Mexico at 1.74 to best South Korea looks a big price to me.
SeaHorseRacing

Has anyone got any previous tournament England outright winner graphs for betfair? Please.
Euler

It generally drifts from the outset, they are usually far too short.
BetScalper

SeaHorseRacing wrote:
Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:50 am
Argentina are 1.5 to win their next game against Nigeria. That is crazy really, considering how they played yesterday. I don’t think Nigeria are that bad. Can see them scoring at least.

I will have some of that thank you. :)
Jukebox

ShaunWhite wrote:
Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:23 am
I wish FIFA would have stepped in and had a word about all the 'second teams' and non triers England have been fielding for the last 20yrs :)

This lot look handy though.
If the forum had a 'thumbs up' button this message would be topping the thread. LOL
Dallas

Jukebox wrote:
Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:52 am
ShaunWhite wrote:
I wish FIFA would have stepped in and had a word about all the 'second teams' and non triers England have been fielding for the last 20yrs :)

If the forum had a 'thumbs up' button this message would be topping the thread. LOL
mcgoo

Dallas wrote:
Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:18 am
Jukebox wrote:
Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:52 am
ShaunWhite wrote:

:lol:
wearthefoxhat

BetScalper wrote:
Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:50 am
SeaHorseRacing wrote:
Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:50 am

I will have some of that thank you. :)
mexstats.PNG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Kafkaesque

mcgoo wrote:
Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:41 am
I'll say this (if you'll pardon the South African/ Australian perspective) I like where the England team are at. They look young , hungry and faster than an English team I can remember..without all hopes pinned on one or two bods..but then again..I have been out of the UK for a bit and might have missed things..anyway..just my perspective.All the best to you England bods :)
They do indeed. That's not going to be the deciding factor for me though. How Pickford, the three CB's, and Henderson hold up once push comes to shove against stronger opposition is more so. The amount of mistakes and miscommunications considering how little pressure they were put under would a bigger worry than the good feeling of the positives, if I was England.
dragontrades

Brazil would be a lot better with Firmino as a number 9
Euler

Firmino looked dangerous when on the pitch previously.
cyxstudio

BetScalper wrote:
Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:59 pm
Euler wrote:
Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:35 pm
More bad news for Messi and Argentina after tonight's 3-0 defeat by Croatia. #CRO coach Zlatko Dalic confirms he'll rest players and make numerous changes for their final group game against Iceland.
I think Croatia would have to be careful, if they put out a so called "Second Team" and Argentina protest then FIFA could step in.

Although I am not sure what they would/could actually do apart from fining them or maybe kicking them out of the tournament.

I know there are rules around Premier League teams who put out "Second Teams" if it could possibly mean another team got relegated etc.
The reason why Arsenal was condemned because they field non registered youth player (apparently you must register every senior player to field them, but not necessary for youth player) in the league cup. You cant do the same for world cup. Every 'second team' player they field are registered so i dont think this would be a problem.
Naffman

Neymar is a digusting little cheater, how he has not been sent off for diving yet I have no idea
superfrank

Naffman wrote:
Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:36 pm
Neymar is a digusting little cheater, how he has not been sent off for diving yet I have no idea
+ 1

ref did v.well to admit his mistake.

Return to “Football trading”