Football Manager 2019

Football, Soccer - whatever you call it. It is the beautiful game.
brimson25

Beta out tomorrow.

Can someone please give credence to my frankly sketchy theory that this will help my football betting and trading?

I suspect that's nonsense but I need an excuse to ease the guilt of playing computer games at my age... :oops:
iambic_pentameter

Happy days playing FM up until a few years ago - had to give it up as it was taking up too much time.

Enjoy it Brimson - just don't pull any all nighters!
Trader Pat

I had to quit playing video games a few years ago, interfered way too much with my trading :D Whenever a new Battlefield or Call of Duty comes out though I still get itchy fingers!

I haven't played Football Manager since FM 15... are the games since the same? Pick any club and after 6-7 years you'll rule the world? I won 3 European cups in 6 seasons with St Patricks Athletic, thought I was a genius until a mate of mine won 4 in 7 seasons with Bray Wanderers :lol:
LeTiss

I don't play this anymore, I became addicted to them. I found myself thinking about my team and tactics, when I was on the M3 driving to a sales appointment
Trader Pat

I really miss them sometimes... nothing beats throwing a flashbang in someones face and shooting them in the balls while enjoying a nice cold beer!
brimson25

I took the plunge. Christ it's complicated.
Naffman

Football games imo haven't improved much since 10 years ago, especially fifa

If any of you are keen horse racing fans then Starters Orders is a great series with #6 a vast improvement on the others...think #7 is due out soon
iambic_pentameter

Slightly off topic but still on the subject of video games, been impressed by what I've seen of Red Dead Redemption 2.

Very much a game for adults but the detail in the gameplay trailers is staggering.
Naffman

Yes I played the first one and that was so far ahead of its time

The size of the maps Rockstar create are just astonishing
brimson25

I promise this is the last update I'll give - but I thought some might like to know that I've just played my first game, which I lost 2 nil to my own youth team. My left back got a red card for elbowing a 16 year old in the neck and I got 3 first teamers injured.

It won't surprise any of you to learn that I'm playing as Sunderland. :D
Westerner

Football Manager now nowhere near as good as the early years imo. Way too complicated.

Too much 'product creep'.
JTEDL

Also looking forward to Red Dead Redemption 2, completed the first one on PS3 one of best games ever, got the Zombie version one 'Undead nightmare' and completed that as well!

Big GTA fan too, completeted them all! Still play GTA 5 online now. :D

Return to “Football trading”