Today's Football

Football, Soccer - whatever you call it. It is the beautiful game.
Kai

It would probably break their illusion of a liquid market, the markets look a barren wasteland without the liquidity providers. Caught a glimpse of the real market on a few rare occasions when a match was delayed for some random reason.

Loving the liquidity on women's football, could get used to watching that. Going to be a long summer for football fans with Copa America and the first ever summertime AFCON coming up. It just sucks that they threw the U21 Championship, Women's World Cup, Euro qualifiers and Nations League finals all on top of one another. But it's difficult to complain with so many trading opportunities around.
spreadbetting

Euler wrote:
Sun Jun 09, 2019 10:09 pm
Why don't the exchange have a managed and unmanaged market and let people take their own risk. Markets are great at sorting out there own problems.

They tried unmanaged markets on some of the lower leagues and they were a flop with little if any liquidity at market prices. I'd be surprised if Betfair risked throwing their everyday bread and punters to the lion's den of unmanaged premiership markets just for the shrewdies to fill their pockets.
greenmark

Great to see aonther full stadium for Womens World Cup, Come on England!!!
Archangel

Any idea why the England v Argentina market is still suspended ?

Edit: Seems to be back now. Was worried it was a site crash
greenmark

Get in! Yeehaaa!
Kai

I would love to see a Japan vs Qatar final at Copa America.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/th ... uest-teams
JTEDL

It's a bit like Australia being at Eurovision :)
Speculator_3

Looks like betfair has suspended football markets. Again.
Dallas

Speculator_3 wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 4:01 pm
Looks like betfair has suspended football markets. Again.
Outage
viewtopic.php?f=55&t=1162&start=4103
DivockOrigi

Japan Chile under 2.5 at 2.16 anyone? out after 10 minutes
Dallas

Platini arrested over Qatar WC investigation
https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football ... d-16535358
Kai

Shocker. Don't think too many people are surprised anymore so it's almost normal at this point, as they say, power corrupts but absolute power corrupts absolutely. It's just embarrassing really how football can't even be bothered to properly hide its corruption like the rest of the world is doing.

Don't wanna go on a rant but sportswashing has been something else entirely in recent years, it's been so successful that it's only going to get worse. Using clubs like PSG and Man City to blatantly cheat the FFP rules to purchase entire squads and trophies to wash away the fact that slavery still exists in certain parts of the world is beyond disgusting. Workers dropping dead like flies over in Qatar building their World Cup 2022 stadiums, over 1400+ Nepali workers dead already and that's just the Nepali, there's nearly a million workers slaving away over there and nobody in the western world cares. In comparison, construction fatalities for the London 2012 Olympics were 0.
Dallas

After some busy mornings and afternoons this week while I have an empty house it'll be nice to sit down put my feet up and watch the lionesses take on Japan
greenmark

Even though I'm English (ie a proud mongrel).
Come on Enngland.
Come on Scotland.
Dallas wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:32 pm
After some busy mornings and afternoons this week while I have an empty house it'll be nice to sit down put my feet up and watch the lionesses take on Japan
Dallas

How long did it seem to take for that ball to go over the line

Return to “Football trading”