Today's Football

Football, Soccer - whatever you call it. It is the beautiful game.
Kafkaesque

A potential interesting spot in tonight's 2nd leg Copa Lib, if they go ahead later. The Boca came under heavy fan attack, with one player named as a starter taken to hospital and other's affected by tear gas, in case anyone missed the news.

Too risky to get involved right now, for me, with the price on Boca already drifting slightly. It will likely come back in, if it's postponed to a time where BF doesn't cancel bets, as it could also drift a lot further in no time if news of it going ahead coincides with news of more Boca players out.

My gut feeling is that the drift is a bit of an overreaction, as any player in Argentina will be use to quite a bit and they will have been mentally prepared for an insane reception. I'll be looking for feeds showing the tunnel, and unload heavily if I see either strong determination or conversely dispair (or worse fear) in the eyes and body language with the Boca players.
JTEDL

saw the delay earlier, decided not to get involved, now postponed to 8pm tomorrow
Kafkaesque

Got a few trades in, as rumours started that it would be postponed, banking on the drift on Boca would correct, as I wrote in the initial post. It did ;)
JTEDL

Interesting 2 footed challenge from Rafael, he protested the red, but did get the ball I suppose!

https://mobile.twitter.com/MundialMag/s ... 7005481986
Euler

Would love to have Klopp as a manager: -

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/av/football/46371411
Dallas

Euler wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 10:24 am
Would love to have Klopp as a manager: -

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/av/football/46371411
That gave me a chuckle earlier this morning as I was getting up
Kafkaesque

Anyone else watching the Spurs match spot the "strange" guy after the Winks crossbar shot? After the replay, they cut to a shot of crowd reaction. Everyone around the guy front and center reacting with ooooooooohhhhhh and hands to heads, while he stood completely motionless with both hands on his phone in front of him. Not really that important. Just got me thinking, knowing what we know on here....someone trying to trade for an advantage at the stadium??
Dallas

Anyone trading the Villa match will have been on a right rollercoaster tonight!
JTEDL

5-5 incredible, not often you see that.
Kafkaesque

I know a few on here are fans of these sort of spots, so I thought I'd share one from a league, where some might not have spotted it.

Kashima Vs Tosu in the Japanese league in the early hours tomorrow is currently trading at 2.28ish for the draw.

A few bullet points:
- Last day of the season
- Kashima needs just the one point to stay in third which is the final spot for the Asian CL (barring an insane result in the match between current 2nd and 4th placed teams).
- Tosu one spot above relegation will survive with just the one point, UNLESS Nagoya just below them wins by two or more AND Shonan just above them gets at least a draw.
- Unlike Italy and the like where we've seen these sort of prices for the draw in the past, there's not a lot of history for playing passive and it's pretty gung ho usually. Which makes it a bigger risk, but also more tradeable as the price is jumping about quite a bit, with the market (it seems to me) unsure how much they'll actually just play out a bore draw.
jimibt

Kafkaesque wrote:
Sat Dec 01, 2018 12:07 am

Kashima Vs Tosu in the Japanese league in the early hours tomorrow is currently trading at 2.28ish for the draw.

.... Which makes it a bigger risk, but also more tradeable as the price is jumping about quite a bit, with the market (it seems to me) unsure how much they'll actually just play out a bore draw.
and so it came to pass... 0-0. reckon the market KNEW about this possible/potential result. would be interesting to see how the draw odds fluctuated during the game as there must have been action of some sort going on!
ShaunWhite

Dear Santa, can we please have a striker.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Euler

A 1-0 thrashing
ShaunWhite

Euler wrote:
Sat Dec 01, 2018 4:49 pm
A 1-0 thrashing
We usually give teams a 1-2 thrashing at home.

All the best vs ManU, a point would give you lot 3 points worth of confidence.
But ManU @ Evens looks very tempting against a side who don't seem to make much effort.

Return to “Football trading”