Scalpy by Psychoff

Football, Soccer - whatever you call it. It is the beautiful game.
spreadbetting

psychoff wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:37 am
spreadbetting wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 12:00 am
't
Jf76 wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:45 pm
This is my first post on here and it’s great to see Pyschoff posting in here. I’ve started football trading since stumbling across his twitter account and being dumbfounded by the results he had posted on there. my results in the first two months have been more down that up but it’s a learning process, also I’m ‘practising’ in leagues that I’m not overly familiar with and going on pre match and in match stats, rather than watching the game. Looking forward to the major leagues starting again and hopefully seeing an improvement in my results.

Don't want to come across as the voice of doom but when you get people posting their own screenshots purposely omitting the number of markets played don't assume every market is a £20k winner in that 3 month pnl of £300k. I'm sure he may have had a few losers not 15 straight wins
Of course I have losing trades, days, even weeks in loss. The ones I share are the most successful ones. People sometimes ask me why I dont share red screens as well. Have you ever seen Barcelona FC sharing Messi's top 10 misses? :D
You asked for constructive criticism, plus my post had no mention of omitting red screens either. At the end of the day people are only ever going to post what they want you to see regardless of what you'd like to see.
PDC

psychoff wrote:
Have you ever seen Barcelona FC sharing Messi's top 10 misses? :D
Yes, they play to an open stadium and it is shown on TV normally so everyone can see them. They don't just show the games they win :D
Naffman

I just dont get it unless theres an ebook in the works :lol:
Derek27

psychoff wrote:
Have you ever seen Barcelona FC sharing Messi's top 10 misses? :D
Here you are. ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GB2MIIK7TbA
greenmark

With respect thats not Barca sharing Messi's fails.
Good to know that he's fallible. We want out sporting heroes to be invincible, but that would be boring.
Kai

Why even question someone's motives for posting results if they're not selling anything? Who cares, they can be any number of reasons including personal ones that shouldn't be shared. Wasn't Psychoff trading from restricted territories for years before moving to England? It must feel liberating not having to hide everything after so long, I feel that's something that the Brits take for granted.

The closest thing to a criticism that I can think of would be that there should be more disclaimers for all the followers about the risks of this style of trading/betting because people are idiots and they will lose money despite your desire to help them out. I don't think the average Twitter follower even knows what +EV is, wonder how a Twitter poll would look, I can easily imagine them jumping on a few random trades and catching a losing streak and then giving up, missing out on that +EV in the long run.
psychoff

Kai wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 7:28 pm
Why even question someone's motives for posting results if they're not selling anything? Who cares, they can be any number of reasons including personal ones that shouldn't be shared. Wasn't Psychoff trading from restricted territories for years before moving to England? It must feel liberating not having to hide everything after so long, I feel that's something that the Brits take for granted.

The closest thing to a criticism that I can think of would be that there should be more disclaimers for all the followers about the risks of this style of trading/betting because people are idiots and they will lose money despite your desire to help them out. I don't think the average Twitter follower even knows what +EV is, wonder how a Twitter poll would look, I can easily imagine them jumping on a few random trades and catching a losing streak and then giving up, missing out on that +EV in the long run.
Thank you, I am 100% agree. Maybe I should warn my followers about the difficulty of trading business more frequently..
Derek27

greenmark wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 6:02 pm
With respect thats not Barca sharing Messi's fails.
Good to know that he's fallible. We want out sporting heroes to be invincible, but that would be boring.
By "here you are" I meant here are his 10, not a serious response. Couldn't help googling it to see if anyone has compiled his misses. Only watched the first few but he appears younger in the ones I saw.
annuity

Naffman wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 2:28 pm
If Nancy Big Lips is impressed then so am I
:lol:
DRED1

Can’t remember where I saw it? Telegram group? Not sure. A while back
That Nancy Big Lips was 38k up on football ⚽️ 😂😂
Kai

DRED1 wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:10 am
Can’t remember where I saw it? Telegram group? Not sure. A while back
That Nancy Big Lips was 38k up on football ⚽️ 😂😂
Not familiar with her/him/it but wouldn't surprise me one bit :mrgreen: Nancy might be a top trader idk, but in general I've met quite a few traders who are able to pull off fantastic results with very little knowledge about the markets, it always surprises me how much some people manage to get out from what appears to be a minor edge, they find something that works or their little niche and they'll just scale up right away without caring about anything else.

Someone once said that most people probably already know enough to be able to trade profitably, hard to disagree with that one!

Return to “Football trading”