Next Real Madrid manager

Football, Soccer - whatever you call it. It is the beautiful game.
Kafkaesque

Zidane has quit for whatever strange reason. The market is only slowly forming (assume it's been up for a while before he quit, as there's been speculation for a while). I cannot quite get my head around that Pochettino and Wenger are the two frontrunners.

Wenger hasn't done anything for the best part of decade to warrant, arguably, the top job in football right now. I kinda, at best, get him being linked PSG who's still building a team and club at the very top table of European football, but Real Madrid not so.

I don't imagine Poch will stay at Spurs for another 10 years, but I cannot see him leaving right after extending either. I would go against everything else, I've seen from and heard about him the last years.

If and only if the above is correct, there must be value, and lot of it, somewhere else in this market. Whether as a bet or a trade. Problem is Real don't look like they saw it coming, so they may have no clue themselves where they're going. My gut feeling is Guti would be the obviosus choice for a few reasons.

I won't get involved just yet, but if anyone agrees and fancies it, there you go.
Derek27

Florentino Pérez just phone me to ask if I was interested in taking on the job, but I told him I'm not currently available.
Naffman

Agree with OP - seen as Zidane has had so much success you'd think they'd employ someone already working within the club ie Guti (youth) or Solari (RM Castilla) but the latter only has 33% WR
Kafkaesque

Derek27 wrote:
Thu May 31, 2018 4:32 pm
Florentino Pérez just phone me to ask if I was interested in taking on the job, but I told him I'm not currently available.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iH6d3r4h7Tc

;)

Return to “Football trading”