World Cup 2018

Football, Soccer - whatever you call it. It is the beautiful game.
SeaHorseRacing

The more and more I watch each game the more I think we could have a new World Cup winner this year.
BetScalper

SeaHorseRacing wrote:
Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:10 pm
The more and more I watch each game the more I think we could have a new World Cup winner this year.
If Germany don't fire then it could be Mexico. :)
SeaHorseRacing

BetScalper wrote:
Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:24 pm
SeaHorseRacing wrote:
Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:10 pm
If Germany don't fire then it could be Mexico. :)
I hope your right. Of course would rather England win then my bank account. But I’ll take Mexico.
ruthlessimon

Belgium will be a real test. Beat them, & then I think it's between us & Spain. We deserved to batter the "best side in Africa"!
SeaHorseRacing

With more and more teams being added to these tournaments in the future I do wonder if it will produce obscure winners.

Since the age of about 6 seeing England win a World Cup is on the bucket list! Remember crying myself to sleep when I was 8 in Euro 96!!
Not getting my hopes up at all but I beleive England have a genuine 10% chance so far. If they could do that at each tournament i might see them win a World Cup one day.
ShaunWhite

SeaHorseRacing wrote:
Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:58 pm
With more and more teams being added to these tournaments in the future I do wonder if it will produce obscure winners.
More rounds = more chances to be knocked out. FA cup shows that. Cream rises.
Euler

More bad news for Messi and Argentina after tonight's 3-0 defeat by Croatia. #CRO coach Zlatko Dalic confirms he'll rest players and make numerous changes for their final group game against Iceland.
BetScalper

Euler wrote:
Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:35 pm
More bad news for Messi and Argentina after tonight's 3-0 defeat by Croatia. #CRO coach Zlatko Dalic confirms he'll rest players and make numerous changes for their final group game against Iceland.
I think Croatia would have to be careful, if they put out a so called "Second Team" and Argentina protest then FIFA could step in.

Although I am not sure what they would/could actually do apart from fining them or maybe kicking them out of the tournament.

I know there are rules around Premier League teams who put out "Second Teams" if it could possibly mean another team got relegated etc.
ShaunWhite

I wish FIFA would have stepped in and had a word about all the 'second teams' and non triers England have been fielding for the last 20yrs :)

This lot look handy though.
Naffman

BetScalper wrote:
Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:59 pm
Euler wrote:
Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:35 pm
I think Croatia would have to be careful, if they put out a so called "Second Team" and Argentina protest then FIFA could step in.

Although I am not sure what they would/could actually do apart from fining them or maybe kicking them out of the tournament.

I know there are rules around Premier League teams who put out "Second Teams" if it could possibly mean another team got relegated etc.
Surely if you're qualified you can do whatever you like

Imagine if Argentina and Germany both get knocked out in the group stages :P
mcgoo

I'll say this (if you'll pardon the South African/ Australian perspective) I like where the England team are at. They look young , hungry and faster than an English team I can remember..without all hopes pinned on one or two bods..but then again..I have been out of the UK for a bit and might have missed things..anyway..just my perspective.All the best to you England bods :)
SeaHorseRacing

Argentina are 1.5 to win their next game against Nigeria. That is crazy really, considering how they played yesterday. I don’t think Nigeria are that bad. Can see them scoring at least.

Mexico at 1.74 to best South Korea looks a big price to me.
SeaHorseRacing

Has anyone got any previous tournament England outright winner graphs for betfair? Please.
Euler

It generally drifts from the outset, they are usually far too short.
BetScalper

SeaHorseRacing wrote:
Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:50 am
Argentina are 1.5 to win their next game against Nigeria. That is crazy really, considering how they played yesterday. I don’t think Nigeria are that bad. Can see them scoring at least.

Mexico at 1.74 to best South Korea looks a big price to me.
I will have some of that thank you. :)

Return to “Football trading”