Incredible!

Football, Soccer - whatever you call it. It is the beautiful game.
cyxstudio

I still have my bet365 account for 6 years. i have absolutely no idea how i kept it this long considering the only thing i do with them is the welcome bonus, grand national bonus, 4/1 refund and occasionally 50 in play bonus.

its not even restricted.
Derek27

I don't think they're bothered much about customers not making use of their account. They would probably rather you keep it in case you start using it.

I had an active account for just two months. I gambled £900 and got back £1250. That's all it took for them to pull the plug on me!
SeaHorseRacing

Dublin_Flyer wrote:
Sun Jun 17, 2018 6:32 pm
LeTiss wrote:
Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:27 am
I've commented on a Paulo Rebelo goals over/under video here before, many years ago in fact. I refrain from describing him as a trader though, because from what I saw of his activity (La Liga matches) he was simply punting.......heavily!

I would suggest that if Bet365 are allowing stakes like that, it's because he has lost a shitload of money with them
Don't often agree with LeTiss's views but I think you're bang on the money here. Level stakes regardless of price looks like a bit of a red flag to me. From his present balance and bets staked, he's put almost 15% of that bank on one game.

On the chance that he was staking on B365 and laying on BF hoping for an early goal, it was an 89th minute winner so any lay/break even opportunities would be long since fxxcked.
If he or she is gambling and they are using level stakes.. I would say they are a long term loser.. however we don’t know if he’s laying bets off in the exchange...

Level stake betting is the biggest and simplest way to become a loser and it really is a good way to see which tipsters know what their doing.

Return to “Football trading”