VAR impact

Football, Soccer - whatever you call it. It is the beautiful game.
ShaunWhite

faultythought wrote:
Sun Oct 28, 2018 6:13 pm
now I can't bet on inplay markets anymore!!!!
These following markets will only be Offered Pre-Play: To Score, Next Goalscorer, To Score 2 Goals or More, To Score Hat-trick, Corners O/U, Bookings Odds, Penalty Taken?, Hat-Trick scored?
Who bets those in-play anyway? You can see why they're not bothering, everytime there's a VAR descision, customer support lines are ablaze with people moaning about it because they lost.
faultythought

Well i did bet on those markets and with a 20+% return per bet you don't have to bet a lot to make a lot.
Just annoyed as not sure how VAR has any relation to the markets as they very rarely pay out quick enough for VAR to be an issue and other betting companies can cope with operating the markets.
Kafkaesque

What gets me is that I'm more and more seeing extremely late adjustments. Or so it would seem; as it hasn't impacted me so far. I can just see that they're resettling markets very often. Both the Sevilla and Inter matches from yesterday has just now been resettled a full 24 hours after the match has finished.
JTEDL

JTEDL

Not sure if anyone was watching/ trading Atletico Madrid earlier, I had already placed a bet beforehand, but after the first goal which went to VAR, the market stayed open during the decision, odds dropped and jumped around 1.5-1.7 for a bit and was not suspended at all, so possible to bet, then down to about 1.2 when goal given. Maybe this is something to do with updated rules mentioned above.

IMO was offside, but i took my green and ran! :lol:

Return to “Football trading”