Mixing bets

Football, Soccer - whatever you call it. It is the beautiful game.
ColdWinner

Has anyone experimented mixing bets to hedge against all perceived 'realistic outcomes''?

In the attached. I have have covered the events of Arsenal winning. Everton winning 2-1, a draw under 2.5 goals, whilst my bet is hedged 50% if Everton win 1-0 or 2-0, or 82% if there is a draw over 2.5 goals.

Arsenal are doing well at the moment & I think they will avoid defeat or at worse, lose 2-1. I dont think Arsenal will not score, which means Everton need 2 goals to win. Of course the worst case scenario is Everton win 3-2 in which I lose everything. Another realistic outcome is Arsenal winning 2-1 which would mean I only make 6%. But Whilst that a very probable result, I stand to make 56% if Arsenal win 1-0 or 2-0, a 1-1 draw will return 33% whilst a 2-2 draw ill lost 20% of my bet, an Everton 2-1 wins gets me 22%. I suppose I would up my stakes to improve my return for a Arsenal win over 2.5 goals, but that would lower returns across all over outcomes.

I have found this staretegy useful when teams like Arsenal, Chelsea, Tottenham, Liverpool United, City play away from home at decent teams. Like Everton, Wolves, Newcastle ect.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Football trading”