A Football Trading Strategy. (Free)

Football, Soccer - whatever you call it. It is the beautiful game.
wearthefoxhat

deansaccount wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2019 6:12 pm
Any good sites for live xg guys? thanks

Try: https://understat.com/
wearthefoxhat

Thought I'd post an example of a game that fitted the criteria of the trade.

Norwich v Reading

Norwich @ Home on the cusp of automatic promotion, Reading sucked into trying to survive. Most predictions would make this a home banker with Norwich well known for scoring late goals. Also, they win @92% when their odds are @1.33 (75%). I followed the game thinking Norwich would score early and then score a couple more late on....simples :shock:

pre-off.PNG
Reading take the lead. Odds for Reading drop to around 4.00, so too big to Lay, so it's now a waiting game. If it stays the same, the odds should hit 2.00 around 60 minutes and becomes a trade as long the attack momentum and stats favours Norwich.

Inplay.PNG

Each bar is the equivalent to 1 minute, the Home team in Green, the Away team in Blue. Visually, it's clear Attack/Momentum is in favour of Norwich. But what about the stats?...

finalstats.PNG
Around the 85th minute, Reading were about 1.45, if I hadn't been in at 2.00, with Norwich rep for scoring late, then this would be a fair time...
Then it went crazy. Reading hit 14.00 when the equaliser went in. At this stage I'd be looking to create a no risk trade, 0 profit if Reading came back to win the game. Norwich's 2nd goal went in within 90 seconds from a corner, Reading price is around 100.00 and drifting...

So two opportunities to create a green/no risk trade, no sweat even when Reading made it 2-2 in the 97th minute!

In conclusion, game selection and maybe some insight into the strengths/weaknesses of a team all helps.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
deansaccount

wearthefoxhat wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2019 7:18 pm
deansaccount wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2019 6:12 pm
Any good sites for live xg guys? thanks

Try: https://understat.com/
Thanks, will give it a try
BrianDee

That whole channel is so cringe, just look at the content. Clickbait titles, hot babes as thumbnails, probably selling garbage to naive mugs who are looking to buy flat football strategies that don't even technically exist, trading via cashout only etc. Might as well rename the channel to Football Trading For Idiots, because that's the trading style that he's selling.
I bought the UFT course from Ben and it's recovering my account from earlier losses on the horses...
The main course has 8 strategies, all better than the classic 'Lay The Draw'.
He probably saved me 2 years of trial and error, so I'm very glad of the assist!

Stat sites are certainly one resource but the course itself shows simple but effective enhancements to that.
Even Psychoff doesn't just use stats...

My 2c worth :)
Kai

BrianDee wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 11:56 am
I bought the UFT course from Ben and it's recovering my account from earlier losses on the horses...
He probably saved me 2 years of trial and error, so I'm very glad of the assist!

Stat sites are certainly one resource but the course itself shows simple but effective enhancements to that.

Nice try Ben.
wearthefoxhat

BrianDee wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 11:56 am
That whole channel is so cringe, just look at the content. Clickbait titles, hot babes as thumbnails, probably selling garbage to naive mugs who are looking to buy flat football strategies that don't even technically exist, trading via cashout only etc. Might as well rename the channel to Football Trading For Idiots, because that's the trading style that he's selling.

We all make our journey in trading/life, if the help we take along the way works for us, then that's all good.

I tend to agree, just using stats won't do it. An interpretation pre-off, re-match odds, team behaviour/trends, their motivation to win/lose game, and your own opinion of the choice of game and how it may develop. Reviewing the In-play stats then can confirm how things are going.

As Y-Tube is freely available, it won't surprise me if most of the course content of any private seller leaks out in some form or other.
BrianDee

Kai wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 12:01 pm
Nice try Ben.
Just for the Bet Angel massiv here.
I am not Ben Michaels, nor do I have any connection or benefit from him or any such affiliations.
wearthefoxhat

BrianDee wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 9:57 am
Kai wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 12:01 pm
Nice try Ben.
Just for the Bet Angel massiv here.
I am not Ben Michaels, nor do I have any connection or benefit from him or any such affiliations.
I think we knew that..(pulling your leg)

Brian, without divulging any of the course content, what type of market for football trading works best overall?
Kai

wearthefoxhat

Kai wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 11:50 am
Bears, Beets, BattleStar Galactica on Betfair and Betdaq...
BrianDee

wearthefoxhat wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 11:31 am
Brian, without divulging any of the course content, what type of market for football trading works best overall?
It's a matter of using the strategy that fits the match you have chosen to follow.
If there's more than one game you could follow, you'd go with the one with the more convincing characteristics.
The course shows you how to decide which plan to apply and how/when to bail if it all goes against you.
As Peter Webb says "each market has a strategy..." :)
wearthefoxhat

BrianDee wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 4:49 pm
wearthefoxhat wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 11:31 am
It's a matter of using the strategy that fits the match you have chosen to follow.
If there's more than one game you could follow, you'd go with the one with the more convincing characteristics.
The course shows you how to decide which plan to apply and how/when to bail if it all goes against you.
As Peter Webb says "each market has a strategy..." :)
Make sense. (good quote that) :D

Return to “Football trading”