Display Identical Advanced Charts using Different Time Frame

There is a reason it's the best Betfair trading software, there is so much it can do!
unlightly

I am trying to understand multiple charts, what I require is to display a 5 minute and a 1 minute price chart on the same bet angel advanced chart display one above the other, I have no problem setting up say the 1 minute chart and selecting volume, wom, Macd, but would like to utilise that area on the display, to show 2 price charts instead of indicators, i currently have this set up as 2 seperate charts and have to swtch between the 2, i hope that makes sense, I have read user instructions and watched relevant videos, a link to address this issue if it is possible would be appreciated
Dallas

Its not possible to create two chart types on the same display using different intervals.
There is a trick to get around it though.
Create your chart how you want it the save and click on the icon with two green arrows to duplicate it and on this one change the times you want it to display and save that one

Once back on a main trading screen open your first advanced chart as normal, then using the advanced chart button of a different selection open the advanced chart with the longer time set and then change it to display the same selection as your first chart is and poisition where you want, you ll need to repeat this if you want charts for multiple selections open but once done just save the layout then it can just be called upon when needed.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
unlightly

very helpful thank you

Return to “Bet Angel - Tips and tricks”