Resize & Increase One-Click & Manual Bet Grid

There is a reason it's the best Betfair trading software, there is so much it can do!
Dallas

If your using Bet Angel Professional V1.50 or above, you will now be able to fully customize and resize the cells on your one-click and Manual Bet screens.

There are multiple options available to you which I'll go through one by one

To begin with, this is how most people’s one-click screen will look in its default form, I have left all the current ‘dead’ space around the actual trading area so you can better see the changes made.

One-Click 1.JPG

The first way you can edit your one-click columns is via the display tab within your main settings area, accessed by clicking
Settings > Edit Settings > Display

When the window opens you will see near the bottom the -one-click / manual grid settings, from here you can set the Font size, Row Height and the Row Gap.

One-Click 2.JPG

In the image above, you will see I have increased the font and row height slightly from there default values which has had the following effect on my one-click screen below.

One-Click 3.jpg

Also in your main settings area if you have the ‘Allow Column resizing’ option ticked as shown in the 2nd image above (which is ticked by default) then you can also manually adjust the width of any of your columns.

To do this if you position your mouse cursor on the right side of the column header of the column you wish to resize a small line and two arrows will appear, with your left mouse button pressed you can now drag the column to the width you want then release. In the following image you can see I have widened the current back and lay columns as well as the trade profit column, this can be useful if you tend to use some buttons more than others but still want the lesser used ones on screen in case.

One-Click 4.JPG

In the final image below, I have used a combination of all of the above and also added three additional custom columns to give you an example of how you can fill out your one-click screen.

One-Click Final.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Bet Angel - Tips and tricks”