Greening up and Stops

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
jcihekweme

I have a question regarding greening up. Can you green up at a price that's yet to be offered? Like for example if I have won my trade and I have so much profit on the selection I've been trading on, and I now wish to green-up, if I just click the green up button it will green up at the current price being offered but what if I want to make that little bit more profit and green up at the next price or the one lower, do I have to wait for it to hit that then press the green up button at exactly that moment? Or is there a way to 'order' it to green up should that level be hit? My other question is regarding the stop loss function. All I see at the top of bet angel is offset bet with stop which I am not sure I understand? Where can I find out more about the offset and stop and offset and green and all that stuff? When I was watching the videos on youtube I notice Peter puts a stop in a certain box and the box goes yellow? But I can't reproduce this myself? How is the stop placed so the box goes yellow? Thanks to anyone who responds. I'm trying to get the hang of it.

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”