Creating a High Low trading range in Coupon and Watch List Alert.

With Bet Angel you can customise just about everything. You can also export and import all the settings and layouts. Here are some examples.
xtrader14

Hi,

I have looked through the Forum and the User Guide before coming here so hopefully, somebody can help me out.

I have created a Servant to set Alerts on a Watch List when the Market (Horse Racing) reaches a New High or Low for Volume/Price traded. On first view, it seems to be working ok but only the New Highs are being reported. Never a new Low. Within the rules editor, the order under "Rule Name" is Low then High second. The "play sound" file works fine.

Questions:
1) Why will the Servant Alert New high Volume/Price not Low?
2) Will the Trading range only ever be from the time I set up the Servant to work? I think so but just need to clarify.
Is it possible to switch BA on at 10 am and set up stored values for what is already matched in the markets - High/LowTrading range?
3) My aim is to have my watch list open (Coupon) and have an alert if Horse reaches a new High or Low point in Price/traded Volume. It seems to work on the High side but not the Low.

Thanks in advance. Hopefully, somebody can help me out with this. I'm not looking to place any bets/trades just highlighting Highs and Lows in the markets. I have attached a picture of my SV Rules. High and Low are the same.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

1) Why will the Servant Alert New high Volume/Price not Low?
It can store new hi and lo's

2) Will the Trading range only ever be from the time I set up the Servant to work? I think so but just need to clarify.
Yes

Is it possible to switch BA on at 10 am and set up stored values for what is already matched in the markets - High/LowTrading range?
You can turn BA on anytime you want, there isn't a condition that looks at the historic hi/lo so you'd need to begin plotting your own from the moment you apply a servant/automation rule

3) My aim is to have my watch list open (Coupon) and have an alert if Horse reaches a new High or Low point in Price/traded Volume. It seems to work on the High side but not the Low.
There is a ready-made example to do this
viewtopic.php?f=58&t=19254

Servants can only monitor the market on your main trading screen, to monitor multiple markets at the same time you'd need to use Guardian automation
xtrader14

Thanks Dallas.

I've looked at the Rules file on your Reply. Can I add an additional rule so they Alert in the Watch List (Coupon)

If I change the Set/Modify a Stored Value Only Rule Type to "Alert" will this change the entire rule?

Sorry if these are basic questions but I've never used it before. I don't mind having a mess about with it but that will take a bit of time.

From my previous post. Why is my rule only highlighting "New Highs" and never "New Lows" given they are both set up in the file? When I swap the order in Rules name the Low works and the High doesn't.
Dallas

The initial rule needs to be left but then the others can be changed to an alert rule type and displayed in your WL, or you could change them to a back/lay rule type if you wanted it to bet when new hi/lo's were reached.

Difficult to tell why your's isn't working without seeing the conditions and Hi rule, but one thing that stands out is your storing the value on the market
This would normally be done on the selection unless its only 1 runner your storing but the SV conditions etc would still need to test the market too
xtrader14

Thanks Dallas.

I will have a mess about with it and get it working. Thanks for your help, really appriciate it.

Return to “Bet Angel - Customisation, settings, filters and coupons.”