Super tie-breaks

mcgoo

Hi all

I have unsuccessfully searched the forum for this so hopefully someone can help. I have a tennis bot going that seems to be doing ok but the closing out on Super tie breaks is throwing me/it.Can someone tell me how you deal with Super tie breaks that finish 10-6 up for example? i.e.. when do you close?-do you use the relative score condition and if so how?
I, for example, close when a selection/team is 2 games behind/up or if it is 5-5 or 6-6 depending on the situation e.g.: to avoid tie breaks, but I am not sure how to if players/doubles teams are 1 set all and the 3rd set goes to super tie break? :?
Thanks in advance :geek:
mcgoo

Well. I have looked around the automation and can't find a (clear to me anyway) built in feature to deal with this from a score tracking perspective so presume there is no easy answer here. Perhaps if the BA team get time (after Ascot :shock: :D -all the best to you all for that meeting BTW) they can advise if this might be an enhancement in a future release (along with perhaps tracking volume change on a runner ;) :twisted: Not a biggy but it would be nice to be able to track point changes in a tie and super tie break.Cheers

Return to “Tennis Trading”