Lonely Hearts

mcgoo

Sorry for the title -couldn't help it :D :D
I have found a way using the Guardian search function to find only tennis doubles matches. Is there a way to search for just singles matches ? Searching by Tennis AND Match Odds AND Singles seems to leave more than a few matches out?
Thanks in advance :geek:
mcgoo

never mind ..cracked it :o
Tennis AND Match Odds AND NOT /
mcgoo

In this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jJJYec ... e=youtu.be
-Peter says you can search by "Tennis and match odds and womens". This doesn't seem to work.Is there a way to search for only female and only male? The issue being that searching by challenger or ITF, for example, will bring both male and female matches up.WTA obviously will bring only female up but I would love to be able to search for either gender easily as per the video
Advice appreciated if anyone can assist
Thanks
Dallas

From memory Betfair just list all ITF matches as singles or doubles so there is no way to differentiate between the two in a search
Whereas ATP and WTA matches are listed as 'men's 1st round OR women's 1st round'
mcgoo

Thanks Dallas-makes sense. Yeah the doubles all have the / so that I can avoid but would have been great to simply differentiate btw mens and womens across the board.One of those things.Cheers for the reply
Derek27

mcgoo wrote:
Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:19 am
The title is probably why your thread has had more views than other topics on the top page with a similar number of posts. :lol:
mcgoo

Derek27 wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:25 pm
mcgoo wrote:
Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:19 am
The title is probably why your thread has had more views than other topics on the top page with a similar number of posts. :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Return to “Tennis Trading”