Any tennis match

Angelbaby

So I have recently watched some tennis videos by PW on you tube BetAngel channel.

Was very excited by these opportunities and want to jump in there and trade.

My question is can any tennis match be traded? Or is it best to stick to high profile ones.

I know bet365 have a live stream so I could watch on there to see when the players are changing ends or sitting down.

My strategy will be to start off on the women's matches due to higher chance of breaks and just looking for the high R/R ratio trades.
Dallas

Unfortunately the WTA season has ended (2-3 very small tourneys left but nothing really worth trading) and mens only have 1 more untill start of new season next Jan.

If you look on the WTA / ATP websites you can find the full calendar for the year, the prize money on offer usually gives a indication if it will be tradeable or not,
Angelbaby

Would you say its worth trading if the liquidity meets my staking, as I only starting out I am not committing huge sums.

Or is it moreover that there would be many opportunities risk/reward wise due to an event not being on the ATP or WTA circuit.

Thanks again
ShaunWhite

Low liquidity will mean greater volatility and bigger spreads between back and lay prices. I don't think you'll learn much from it.

Return to “Tennis Trading”