Issue with Watch list not updating/showing duplicate scores

ec0n0mist

Apologies if this has been mentioned before but can't seem to fix this problem.

Tennis scores have been appearing as below on my watch list for the past few weeks now (mostly ATP). No issue with this previously.

zver2.JPG

Pic showing correct BF website for comparison:

zver3.JPG

Also noticed the server is registered incorrectly on scores that are right - not sure what's happening with this but I'm afraid this is going to be very costly with any automations :(

Help would be appreciated!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

Its been know for Betfair to have the servers the wrong way round from time to time, when this happens, unfortunately, there is nothing you can do about automation wise (except for stopping the rules if you notice is)

But I've never seen the scores 'stick' like in your first image.
Is it like this on all matches now?
If so have you tried switching to 'polling' or 'streaming' if you are already using polling
Also, have you tried another profile in case the one your using has somehow corrupted? - I'd suggest logging in with the factory defaults and trying that to see if it resolves the issue
ec0n0mist

I've been monitoring it since I posted and it seems to have sorted itself out. Must have been some sort of strange glitch for my account during that period.

Thanks for your advice though. If it happens again I'll try out what you've suggested.

Return to “Tennis Trading”