Today's Tennis

Trading96

Dallas wrote:
Tue Sep 25, 2018 7:09 pm
Trading96 wrote:
Tue Sep 25, 2018 3:27 pm
It is an amazing day of tennis - will post graphs when its all done.
I'll be interested to see some of them
Moutet v Otte
ATPFinalGraphMatch#70.jpg
Kasatkina v Wang
WTAFinalGraphMatch#1298.jpg
Murray Special
ATPFinalGraphMatch#68.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Trading96

Sinakova v Garcia
WTAFinalGraphMatch#1299.jpg
Bara v Giuseppe
ITFBotClosePosition#1Match#57.jpg
Cibulkova also traded at 1.06 and then drifted to 1.9 or so but I don't have that graph.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

Thanks for those Trading96

My BOM bot paid out but sadly missed the others - sure looks to have been a great day, would of especially been on the Cib match :)
Dallas

Dallas wrote:
Wed Sep 26, 2018 12:56 am
Cibulkova V Kasatkina should be a fun in the morning with plenty of trading opportunities
Its producing so far after set 1 with more to come surely
Dallas

Kasatkina showing the same fighting spirit to take this 2nd set that Cib is famous for
Nero Tulip

Data feed has the servers the wrong way round on my sheet for Puig // Woz.
Nero Tulip

I'm in total purgatory in this match. The value on Puig is insane (my opinion currently and since her end of first set medical time out)... hence a large position. The market believes she is injured, she might be, but the performance levels and stats just don't agree with her being priced as a much poorer opponent than she started the match, sure she has hit around 50 errors, but when it goes in, she's on top by a fair margin. And so far, Wozniacki has offered little.. all this could change of course, a hold to love there has a decent sized impact.

All the best and biggest bets feel horrific (i really don't like the errors), this is no exception... hopefully get paid for the pain, rather than just feel the pain.
Nero Tulip

took some profit on match point, feel disgusted and dirty, but also very glad ! :mrgreen:
Nero Tulip

Lively match, my trades were nearly all opened on puig with no chances to get out (according to my prices).. not a strategy for those of a nervous disposition. I've aged..
Dallas

Strange start timings for the ATP Chengdu tomorrow
the 4 remaining 2nd round matches all starting after 7am
while the first two QF matches start at 3am
Nero Tulip

Find myself having a disagreement with the price action in Barty / Sabalenka. Sure, you might just argue Saba was too short to begin match, but the market aggressively went after Barty (and fair play they got it right early) as they saw that variety is perhaps the best way to disarm the force of nature on the other side of the net. But Barty has said on changeovers in previous matches that she has a sore arm, and today, there is tape on that arm. Lenka is up and down, she has quiet periods, but they almost always precede even more aggression. Pleased to lay Barty when she's ahead here, it's overdone, just my opinion.. opinions should come with health warnings.
Nero Tulip

Bizarre price really, not sure I'm going to be able to close this trade before 1.00. Very little suggestion of any capitulation.
Nero Tulip

Nice when a play ends in a result. Biggest trade for a while for me. Apologies for the back patting..but ok I think if you post the idea as you execute or before. :mrgreen:
Dallas

Nero Tulip wrote:
Fri Sep 28, 2018 1:08 pm
Nice when a play ends in a result. Biggest trade for a while for me. Apologies for the back patting..but ok I think if you post the idea as you execute or before. :mrgreen:
Well done NT, really pleased it paid off for you
Derek27

12 deuce game in the Mmoh v Duckworth match.
M Mmoh.jpg

Return to “Tennis Trading”