Maybe worth a watch for boxing fans
Naffman

Steady drift on Fury for this one (currently 1.1) - it's a tough fight tbf
Naffman

Great performance!
MemphisFlash

Only trade i did all weekend.
Capture.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Naffman

Wilder v Ortiz 2 at 5am
rik

tough to judge how likely a knockout punch is. Had lost a bit of faith in Deontay but in hindsight he was probably still odds on to get it
Naffman

Huge money for Ruiz - I like him but the amount of pundits that have sided with him is concerning :?
wearthefoxhat

Naffman wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 8:34 pm
Huge money for Ruiz - I like him but the amount of pundits that have sided with him is concerning :?
Just saw that. Joshua drifting from 1.50 to 1.58

Screenshot_2019-12-07 Market Activity - Boxing - Betfair.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
wearthefoxhat

£1.3 Million took it down to 1.45!
rik

nice! what price would you put joshua if they fought a third time?
Tough to judge in boxing how likely knockouts are, Ruiz had him a bit hurt again in the 5th or 6th round.
Naffman

rik wrote:
Sun Dec 08, 2019 1:30 am
nice! what price would you put joshua if they fought a third time?
Tough to judge in boxing how likely knockouts are, Ruiz had him a bit hurt again in the 5th or 6th round.
I don't think anyone would want to see it again tbh - can see AJ taking a couple of easy fights back in the UK tbh

Wilder, Fury and Usyk I still rate above AJ
jimibt

Reading between the lines, the Wilder v Fury contest looks to be one of power punch vs tactics.

Any words of wisdom from those that have followed the fortunes of both since their last contest.? I'm thinking that Wlder may end it due to the absolute power of his punch. However, Fury can never be discounted due to his staying power and mind for the game. Both on pretty similar odds, so maybe the draw is the one to think about :D

https://www.betfair.com/exchange/plus/b ... .165730965
rik

Generally think Wilder points is too high, wasnt such a shutout as most media makes out. most rounds were close with not much action, punchstats quite similiar with Wilder pressing and landing harder shots. Fury clowning about what makes media biased. Depends if Wilder will attempt to win rounds or purely going for knockout as in his previous fight vs Ortiz. If he decides to box dont think its impossible to get a decision, pretty sure he wasnt 100% with hand troubles last time out.
Will have stronger opinions while watching. Read rumours about problems with Furys preparation on Twitter. Easier to judge after watching a bit, Liquidity will be good enough for inplay, boxing someone might be injured, unexpected tactics, someone bad day/low confidence etc
Anyway I hope for Fury to win, should be exiting.
jimibt

rik wrote:
Fri Feb 21, 2020 4:47 pm
Generally think Wilder points is too high, wasnt such a shutout as most media makes out. most rounds were close with not much action, punchstats quite similiar with Wilder pressing and landing harder shots. Fury clowning about what makes media biased. Depends if Wilder will attempt to win rounds or purely going for knockout as in his previous fight vs Ortiz. If he decides to box dont think its impossible to get a decision, pretty sure he wasnt 100% with hand troubles last time out.
Will have stronger opinions while watching. Read rumours about problems with Furys preparation on Twitter. Easier to judge after watching a bit, Liquidity will be good enough for inplay, boxing someone might be injured, unexpected tactics, someone bad day/low confidence etc
Anyway I hope for Fury to win, should be exiting.
yup, after Fury's candid admissions about his mental health and a general *softening* of his image, I hope he fares well also... Prolly won't be taking any positions but for those that will, it looks like it could be an interesting one to take multiple opposing bets on.
wearthefoxhat

Tyson Fury weighs in and has a 3 stone advantage over Wilder!

This must be an advantage for most fighters, unless they're Eric "Butterbean"Esch @ 30st 6lbs.
(he still went the distance with a 50 year old L.Holmes)

Return to “Boxing”