In play percentage rather than ticks.

Help improve Bet Angel.
filpat

It would be great for me to have an option of triggering a certain percentage above or below BSP rather than a number of ticks as an in play automation rule. e.g. 20% below a bsp fav. at 2 is 40 ticks, 20% below a fav. at 6 is 12 ticks.

I apologise if this has been suggested before but I had a look through and couldn't see anything similar.
pickles

Just giving this suggestion a 'bump' as I feel it would be a really useful feature for Back to Lay IP strategies
jimibt

pickles wrote:Just giving this suggestion a 'bump' as I feel it would be a really useful feature for Back to Lay IP strategies
i recall asking about this on another thread a while back too - definitely a good suggestion.
weemac

+1 from me.

I've mentioned this on the "guardian greening" suggestion thread. Offsetting using ticks seems so arbitrary to me, because tick values vary so enormously throughout the full range of odds. Percentage price movement solves the problem neatly.
shakespeare

I used to think like that but I'm not sure it's the right way to think. Every rung on the ladder corresponds to one tick. The market moves in ticks, not in percentages. As some of the help pages in BA point out, if you adjust your stakes in proportion to the odds, using low stakes for high odds and vice versa, then the problem goes away. Unfortunately, automation in Guardian does not allow you to easily adjust your stake up or down according to the odds. I'd rather BA solved that problem!

Return to “Suggestions”