Candles, WOM and MACD Charts

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
oliver123

Although being more of a sniper/in-play trader, I do maybe two/three times a week pre-off trading and use the Candle/Volume/WOM/MACD charts when using the ladder interface. However, I have never seen it explained before about which one is which (Weight of Money [WOM] versus Moving Average Convergence Divergence [MACD]) lines? See the attached graphic. One is coloured darker blue and the other lighter blue. But most important, what is the significance of these, especially when they meet (one goes above the other and/or vice versa). I can obviously see that the dark candle indicates price moving out and the light candle showing price coming in. It's the significance of the two WOM/MACD lines I need explained.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

Usually indicates a trend has ended / about to reverse when these type of lines cross over
knome

MACD is from the financial markets so it may help to study how it is used in those markets...

http://stockcharts.com/school/doku.php? ... gence_macd

From what I've read, WOM was useful in the past but not so much these days. In my opinion, WOM either follows a trend or tries to stop a trend.

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”