Average increase per second

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
refscud

Hi,

I have noticed on some of Peters videos on youtube his bet angel screen displays where total amount matched in a market is shown at the top of the screen and then it says "Average increase £XXX.XX per second" I have had a look around the settings but cant seem to find how to do this.

Or if I cant do this - can anyone offer advice on what I should have my BA refresh x Interval (20 x 500ms or ten seconds) in the BA settings > Display. So that it shows increase per second.

Many Thanks
Dallas

If you go into settings > Display and tick the "Calculate MA" in the volume moving average thats will show you the average increase per second.
I dont know what Peter has his intervals set on but i have always used 20 on mine

If your trading on the horse racing you should always have your refresh on you main screens set to 200ms, personnally i have all mine set to 200ms permanently but if you where trading on markets like football especially pre-match then you could use a slower one.
Mark-H

I've still not managed to get this to work.

Is there a particular setting or tick box I need to check in order to get the result as per the top image (arrowed) as opposed to the bottom (crossed)?

Thanks,
Mark
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”