Today's Horse Racing

The sport of kings.
JPK65

You can read as many ebooks as you want but the only way to make a profit is to learn to read markets. As you guys say, on this forum, that takes time....lots of time
Naffman

Yes exactly! There's only one winner out of those ebooks and it isn't the buyer. Just try and keep learning!
ruthlessimon

It's interesting, I remember buying both wayyyy back. You get what you pay for, & it certainly aint much Imo. In fact for me it was actually a negative influence

I'm surprised that still nothing is there to challenge him in the online education sector. Cran controls almost 100% of that market. as far as I'm aware, no-one else offers any online based foundation course (with any sort of vague credibility).

I understand the BA stance of not wanting to publish any sort of online info (& Peter doesn't have the time). However, cran will continue to soak up that share of the market. the newbie who types 'betfair trading' - I tell you where he goes first, he goes to Cran - which he shouldn't - BA should be there in 1st. I'd have been months ahead if BA was no. 1 on the youtube/google search (when I first started). For some/most people, it just simply isn't practical to come down to Hook for a day to learn the basics. They are crying out for a simple online foundation, which I think can certainly be achieved.
jjrrjj

Some one slip up on 'ducan of scotland' ? Free money anyways.
dragontrades

Very odd activity on Duncan of Scotland
jjrrjj

Someone dominating things today i feel.

Peter pissed up by the pool on holiday is my guess :D
dragontrades

I'll take that for a lazy Monday.
The losses are the right size
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Trading96

Great fun at Windsor
dragontrades

Feels like the big boys have gone on holiday as I'm not getting pushed around
Trading96

1445 at Ffos Llas over before scheduled off time.
fr33m4n

Sorry mates, but i will have to interfere here!

First, I don't have any affiliation with Caan so I will give my only personal opinion about his e-book and the video-pack.

The e-book is for everyone who doesn't know anything about the Horse Markets.That was me 2 years ago.Lol

And the Video Pack? Well, it's definely good stuff! It shows you basically how to read a market, and why the market is doing what is doing.

Again, I'm not winning anything for him, but his material is good for newbies.

Off Course, there's all BA videos (I re-watch at least 3 or 4 videos everyday.) When you have the minimum knowledge about the horse markets, you will see that Peter is giving important informations for free.
Trading96

It's not just me there have been 3 races that have gone off early in the last 3 days one at Windsor one at Thirsk and one at Nottingham? I'm starting to question my clocks.
Dallas

Trading96 wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:04 pm
It's not just me there have been 3 races that have gone off early in the last 3 days one at Windsor one at Thirsk and one at Nottingham? I'm starting to question my clocks.
Might be worth checking you PC clock, from what i can see no markets have been in-play at post time
Euler

Not seen any races go of early recently and my data seems to confirm that.
Trading96

Dallas wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:11 pm
Trading96 wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:04 pm
Might be worth checking you PC clock, from what i can see no markets have been in-play at post time
Yes it must be the PC clock I don't get how though as it's only been wrong on 3 races. It's a good job I don't use automation

Thanks both.

Return to “Trading Horse racing”