Script not laying bet

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
stepheng98

Hi all

I've attached a script I'm having some issues with. The script (attached) is supposed to lay a bet when the sequence is right and the stored value is the right value. Everything works except the lay bet does not get placed. The formula is a well known one and is :-

Races of 10+ runners (Handicaps preferred)
Lay the 3rd Favourite @ 1 minute to the “off” – provided that it has Betfair BACK odds of between 5.50 and 7.50. Additionally, the Favourite must be 1.50 or more shorter in price – eg 3rd Fav is 6.00, the Fav must be 4.50 or less etc.

I would be most grateful if someone could take a look and see where I am going wrong. I've tested many times but cannot get it to lay the bet, even when the conditions are correct.

Steve Gray
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
MemphisFlash

What you have done is called the Stored Value "Fave" but in the conditions of the lay bet you have called it "FAVE". They both have to be the same so either call both Fave or FAVE. Also you have not set a condition of number of runners to be greater than (>) 10
Jukebox

stepheng98 Rule.baf
You made it too complicated. No need to sort, no need for stored values.

You just needed the bet rule and a few conditions, the main one is the Relative odds condition.

I've made this with your original stake, timing and upper and lower limits
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
stepheng98

Ah! Thanks all!

Steve Gray

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”