Help Needed Please

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
joanie1916

Hi to all,
I am struggling with setting up and using Automation. Would like to say at the start I am willing and very happy to pay for your time if you can help me.
I contacted Bet Angel support and they tell me they will not get involved in helping to set up an Automation system and pointed to this community.
What I need to do, if possible ,is set up a system that places a back bet on the 2nd favorite depending on the track and runners etc, I would need to place all the bets in the mornings based on favorites position just before the off.
Hope this makes sense.
I would need to have baby steps instructions as not very good with the computer (but can find my way around the basics)and have spent hours trying to set this up.
As I say I am happy to pay for your time.
Thanks for reading this and hoping I can get this sorted.
Regards Joan
CallumPerry

Hi Joan.

Placing a BACK bet on the 2nd favourite is easy to do but what are your other conditions? What kind of tracks do you want to bet on and how does the number of runners come in to play? If you'd like this done via a spreadsheet feel free to inbox me.

Alternatively add a few more details on here and somebody skilled with automation will surely help out too. If you grab Dallas' attention it'll be done before you can type thank you usually, depends how complex you want to make it. There are some very skilled people on this forum.
Dallas

If you can provide some more details from what you've said already it should be straightforward for one of us to help you with
Abdulgani111

Dallas I would really Like your help I have a relatively complex strategy that I ran through a system builder which looks very successful over years of results. I have tweaked it even more, but im old school pen and paper and need help! I have all my rules and strategy clearly in place. Can you help me or guide me please, I dont want to put my strategy on here its taken me 11 years to write
Dallas

Abdulgani111 wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 1:14 am
Dallas I would really Like your help I have a relatively complex strategy that I ran through a system builder which looks very successful over years of results. I have tweaked it even more, but im old school pen and paper and need help! I have all my rules and strategy clearly in place. Can you help me or guide me please, I dont want to put my strategy on here its taken me 11 years to write
I can help point you in the right direction sure, however, I'm afraid I don't have the time to be able to create full automation files for people
joanie1916

Sorry to all who replied , I am only getting to answer my email now.
Jukebox has helped me out and a big thank s to him/her? , have a family issue to deal with so have not even looked at this yet, hope to do so will look at it in the next day or 2. , Thanks again to all who replied and offered help
Joanie

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”