Trading Over 1.5 Goals with a Trailing Stop Loss

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
Trade 500

Hi all,

New to using automation and am trying to set something up but cant quite get it right.

It is regards to the Over 1.5 Goals as a football match starts.
I want to place a lay bet in at the start time of the match, but then for it to have a trailing stop loss following it as the odds increase while the game carries on.

I tried setting this up but it kept putting an offset trade on the back side up ahead of where it was going, but I wanted to have it trailing behind in case a goal went in.

I sat there and tried it manually, so I right clicked on the lay side as the price increased, however, a goal went in and it didn't take me out of the trade, I saw it just continued without greening.

Any help would be appreciated as I have looked at Guardians rules and parameters and cant quite get it right, if indeed this is possible.

Thanks,
Carlos
Dallas

If you enable fill/kill that will stop any offset being placed before the opening bet is matched, but I wouldn't bother with a trailing stop in football markets, following a goal the price will reform at new odds any trailing stops will be left unmatched usually well away from the new price.

It's far better to run a green up rule and have it trigger after a goal once the market has reformed, several of the files in the football shared files section will show how to best set this up
viewforum.php?f=50
Trade 500

Thank you Dallas!
Trade 500

Dallas wrote:
Sat Dec 08, 2018 6:38 pm
If you enable fill/kill that will stop any offset being placed before the opening bet is matched, but I wouldn't bother with a trailing stop in football markets, following a goal the price will reform at new odds any trailing stops will be left unmatched usually well away from the new price.

It's far better to run a green up rule and have it trigger after a goal once the market has reformed, several of the files in the football shared files section will show how to best set this up
viewforum.php?f=50
Can you tell me how I set up a greening rule for the moment a goal is scored, and would the price it greens out at be where I was trading at that moment or after when the market has reformed.
I couldnt see it in the link you sent. Thanks
Dallas

Carlos500 wrote:
Sat Dec 15, 2018 1:53 pm
Dallas wrote:
Sat Dec 08, 2018 6:38 pm

viewforum.php?f=50
Can you tell me how I set up a greening rule for the moment a goal is scored, and would the price it greens out at be where I was trading at that moment or after when the market has reformed.
I couldnt see it in the link you sent. Thanks
Any of the lay the draw files or most of the others which state 'green up' within the title do so after a goal.

It will trigger once a market has reformed

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”