Betdaq Guardian Automation

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
christof21

I did hijack someone else's thread about this so thought it best to start a new thread.

It's around using Betangel for Betdaq and backing O1.5 goals market.

I've found that creating an automation rule in Betdaq version only applies to the match you created the rule template on if that makes sense. See image below
crop.png
If I apply the automation rule to another match it won't trigger.

My rule is a simple back bet one. See image below. Only parameter is fixed odds for a fixed back £amount.
crop2.png
Any help or advice would be welcomed.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

If you use Betdaq row index 2 that will solve it for you
christof21

Dallas wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 4:30 pm
If you use Betdaq row index 2 that will solve it for you
God you're a genius! :D
christof21

So something that I'd forgot to consider in the automation rule is to cancel unmatched bets on a goal.

Had a situation at the weekend where an early goal happened but all the unmatched bets stayed in place and no further goals were scored in the match meaning the bets all got filled.

I know Betfair don't have match scores available via an API but is there a way to write this into the automation rule?

Games somethings go suspended when an incident happens so don't want to risk bets getting cancelled on a market suspension that isn't a goal
Dallas

christof21 wrote:
Mon Dec 10, 2018 5:04 pm
So something that I'd forgot to consider in the automation rule is to cancel unmatched bets on a goal.

Had a situation at the weekend where an early goal happened but all the unmatched bets stayed in place and no further goals were scored in the match meaning the bets all got filled.

I know Betfair don't have match scores available via an API but is there a way to write this into the automation rule?

Games somethings go suspended when an incident happens so don't want to risk bets getting cancelled on a market suspension that isn't a goal
If your using Betdaq the option are limited much more than with the Betfair version.

The best and only way to do this with the Betdaq options is to set it up like you would a green up rule

ie, add 2 x Cancel unmatched bets rule each with a 'historical relative odds condition' and 'unsuspended time condition'

On the first, it could test the draw odds to see if they are now 15 ticks or more greater than they were 60 secs ago
On the second, it could test the draw odds to see if they are now 15 ticks or less than they were 60 secs ago
christof21

I'll give that a try. Thanks.

How much is different in the Betdaq version compared to Betfair version when it comes to the automation?
Dallas

christof21 wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:33 pm
I'll give that a try. Thanks.

How much is different in the Betdaq version compared to Betfair version when it comes to the automation?
Quite a lot, if you check the rule types and especially conditions it'll give you an idea
https://www.betangel.com/user-guide/aut ... rence.html
christof21

Dallas wrote:
Mon Dec 10, 2018 5:22 pm
christof21 wrote:

If your using Betdaq the option are limited much more than with the Betfair version.

The best and only way to do this with the Betdaq options is to set it up like you would a green up rule

ie, add 2 x Cancel unmatched bets rule each with a 'historical relative odds condition' and 'unsuspended time condition'

On the first, it could test the draw odds to see if they are now 15 ticks or more greater than they were 60 secs ago
On the second, it could test the draw odds to see if they are now 15 ticks or less than they were 60 secs ago
When I'm doing this in Betdaq version there isn't a way to set up a rule to test draw odds within the rule I've setup on the O1.5 market. I would have to create a new rule and apply it to the 1X2 market to cancel all unmatched bets in the market.

Would this only apply though to unmatched bets in the 1X2 or would it apply to all unmatched bets for that game?
Dallas

christof21 wrote:
Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:00 pm
Dallas wrote:
Mon Dec 10, 2018 5:22 pm
christof21 wrote:

When I'm doing this in Betdaq version there isn't a way to set up a rule to test draw odds within the rule I've setup on the O1.5 market. I would have to create a new rule and apply it to the 1X2 market to cancel all unmatched bets in the market.

Would this only apply though to unmatched bets in the 1X2 or would it apply to all unmatched bets for that game?
If its the over/unders your trading then you can use the same rules but just have it test ether one of those

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”