Continous green up

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
KJLP60

Hi All,
Can BA start greening up a tick offset as an order is being eaten up or only when the order is complete? I assume this needs to be done with stored values and net stake but I hope there’s an easier answer I’ve overlooked.
Thanks
whimsies

you can use green up reverse this will give you one or more ticks depending on price movement

cheers
Jukebox

KJLP60 wrote:
Sun Dec 29, 2019 12:03 am
Hi All,
Can BA start greening up a tick offset as an order is being eaten up or only when the order is complete? I assume this needs to be done with stored values and net stake but I hope there’s an easier answer I’ve overlooked.
Thanks
Yes it can and you won't need any fancy stored value tricks.
When you set the parameters for your offset bet you will see an option for Offset batches. Your stake will be divided into the number of batches you set here, so if for instance you were to use a £10 stake then instead of the offset being created when the whole £10 is taken, you could specify 5 offset batches and an offset will be created for each £2 taken. Watch that you don't divide your stake so small that you go below minimum stakes.
KJLP60

Jukebox wrote:
Sun Dec 29, 2019 12:47 am
KJLP60 wrote:
Sun Dec 29, 2019 12:03 am
Hi All,
Thanks
Yes it can and you won't need any fancy stored value tricks.
When you set the parameters for your offset bet you will see an option for Offset batches. Your stake will be divided into the number of batches you set here, so if for instance you were to use a £10 stake then instead of the offset being created when the whole £10 is taken, you could specify 5 offset batches and an offset will be created for each £2 taken. Watch that you don't divide your stake so small that you go below minimum stakes.
Perfect, Thanks 👌🏽

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”